All ThisTalk About Mass Illnesses

Leanderman

6 hours ago, Tex Long said:

You serious, Clark? Two grand for a bidet? Where do they live? It's been a couple of years, but I don't think I've seen anything over about $500 total for the pot and faucets and a couple or three franklins for installation. 

EDIT: Had a quick search, and seeing from two up to around six franklins. Do these two-granders feature gold-plated faucets, or...?

They don’t have the room for a stand-alone bidet. I was looking at those Japanese 2-in-1 contraptions + installation. (They also require electrical expertise in addition to simple plumbing. 

Moving my dad from wheelchair to the toilet was quite a production. Getting him onto a much lower bidet after the toilet and then getting him back up to his chair may have required a hoist. 

That is the past however, because minimal care in the assisted care facility he went to when the family was displaced by the tornado led to pneumonia that he never recovered from. 🥺

5 hours ago, Napoleon said:

They don’t have the room for a stand-alone bidet. I was looking at those Japanese 2-in-1 contraptions + installation. (They also require electrical expertise in addition to simple plumbing. 

Moving my dad from wheelchair to the toilet was quite a production. Getting him onto a much lower bidet after the toilet and then getting him back up to his chair may have required a hoist. 

That is the past however, because minimal care in the assisted care facility he went to when the family was displaced by the tornado led to pneumonia that he never recovered from. 🥺

Been there, pretty much identical experiences. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. 

On second thought, maybe I would...

(I am not sure, but) I do not think these folks should be packed so close together before getting tested.?!

Meanwhile, we can not get feed of March Madness or XFL (without fans), but we can get clips of folks packed like sardines.?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

If I can not have my sports fix, durung lockdown at least give me this (I want my MTV):

And VH1 should be showing videos most of the time with 1 episode of “VH[ Storytellers” and/or 1 episode of “VH1 Behind The Music” EVERY FUCKING NIGHT!!

• Like 2