COVID-19 and Basketball thread

Jive Turkey

4 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Yea you’re right we should ban everything. Wash your hands and takes some vitamin c. 

LOL, yes dude, just the flu.  Take your kids to 6 flags again tomorrow.  

4 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Ok I think it’s all overblown. Apparently you can’t have a differing opinion here on surly. Covid19 most comparable buddy is the flu. 

Man, just tell us all how overblown it is, hoss?  Even more overblown now, huh?  Tell all these idiots.  You got this. 

• Like 2

Any chance Gobert and the Jazz get invited to the White House this week to celebrate their 3rd place finish last season?  Isn't that a tradition?  Maybe they get to attend and touch a bunch of stuff in the West Wing, including Melania.  How come that's not a tradition?  

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

What to take more seriously? Multiple leagues and organizations with literally billions of dollars on the line if they overreact to something that's not a big deal who have consulted with scientific, medical, and technical experts? Or Rockethorn1978's feelings?

What am I going to do while waiting for the CoronaClap to turn me into dog food?

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Any chance Gobert and the Jazz get invited to the White House this week to celebrate their 3rd place finish last season?  Isn't that a tradition?  Maybe they get to attend and touch a bunch of stuff in the West Wing, including Melania.  How come that's not a tradition?  

Seriously, shut the hell up, there's a cloak room thread for all your retarded bitching.  Use it.

Edited by clapclapclap
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

This shit is just a cherry on top of this crazy college basketball season.  No one wanted to be #1 for a while, fucking Dayton/Baylor/SDSU vying for Top Seeds in NCAAT, cats & dogs living together...  mass hysteria. 

Born in and graduated from Dayton and just our luck that the one and probably only chance in my lifetime we had a realistic shot at the Final Four and the tourney will likely be cancelled. 

Will forever wonder what might have been...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Message Board User said:

Born in and graduated from Dayton and just our luck that the one and probably only chance in my lifetime we had a realistic shot at the Final Four and the tourney will likely be cancelled. 

Will forever wonder what might have been...

Condolences, Man.  Toppin looks like a baller