I think I may have Covid-19 thread - 2 confirmed cases

Gil Bang

4 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

I meant if it gets so bad that I start having severe respiratory distress and will probably die anyway. Not if I just feel bad. I have to start not being able to breathe bad because my lungs are filling with fluid, but if that were to happen I'd rather die by bullet than drowning on my own blood and fluids

And if it gets that bad and it's her selfish stupidity that caused me to die I might put one in her head too. Words can't describe how badly I hate this bitch now for doing this. 

Yo what the fuck

Who's sock is this?

Dude, get a hold of yourself.
This is also flu season and common cold season.  There's a pretty good chance your wife caught something other than Covid.  And even if she got it, there's no guarantee you'll get it, and even if you do, if you're in triathlete shape like all of Surly, it's like 99+% you'll beat it.
Add all of that up and you're freaking out over a thousand-to-one chance of being fucked.
Are you sure you're not more pissed off that she "disobeyed" you?
Go wash your hands and look up meditation instructions online.  I'm completely serious.  You're more likely to have a heart attack right now than to die from Covid.
P.S. Pics of wife.  Rules.

Sounds like she might have been catching some dicks.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, staboner said:

man thats crazy. i am a bit shocked that you are happy its negative. i would want positive for sure. 

anyway, what a coincidence. i can't wait to get the antibodies test done. i hope i had it for sure. don't want another respiratory infection fuck me

good luck @Foosters @Wulaw Horn @Francisco 2.0

If I were completely recovered, then yes, I would obviously be thrilled to have the antibody. But when I'm still coughing and struggling to catch my breath at times, it's nice knowing that I'm probably facing the worst of it, and I won't be on a ventilator in 24 hours.

20 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Ummm, I think that is two things.

Dude- you quoted that in a way that made it

look like I said it. Impressive I guess? 

Also, you pointing out 2 things probably put you on the list. Bad idea man, bad idea. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

4 hours ago, Mikey4 said:
8 hours ago, Junior Miller said:
I think my wife may have fucked us. I requested one fucking thing: don't go to stores and don't go see friends. That's it. Let me go to the stores. Let me take the risk because I can ramp up and be super OCD about this. 
Well she disobeyed and went to see two friends at their houses over the last 2 weeks and went to Walmart twice. Now she's had two days of feeling cold, sore throat, and overall feeling fatigued and muscle aches. 
I'm scared shitless. Don't feel anything different yet but seriously considering going today to buy a pistol and ammo so if this thing gets really bad for me I can kill myself before the worst symptoms of the pneumonia distress start. 
If I'm fortunate and don't get sick very badly I'm leaving her as soon as possible and filing for divorce. She showed she can't even put my or her own health and life ahead of her selfish desires to see her friends. That's unforgivable. 

Read more  

A recent clinical test proves with 99.999% confidence that COVID-19 can be destroyed simply by swallowing semen 3x per day. Please share these clinical findings with your wife. It might save her life.

Careful. He might end up testing this hypothesis himself.

3 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

Hde176fdc29de44bd95bad8e89a6cdecc0-jpg-q

i put on my robe and wizard hat

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Junior Miller said:
I think my wife may have fucked us. I requested one fucking thing: don't go to stores and don't go see friends. That's it. Let me go to the stores. Let me take the risk because I can ramp up and be super OCD about this. 
Well she disobeyed and went to see two friends at their houses over the last 2 weeks and went to Walmart twice. Now she's had two days of feeling cold, sore throat, and overall feeling fatigued and muscle aches. 
I'm scared shitless. Don't feel anything different yet but seriously considering going today to buy a pistol and ammo so if this thing gets really bad for me I can kill myself before the worst symptoms of the pneumonia distress start. 
If I'm fortunate and don't get sick very badly I'm leaving her as soon as possible and filing for divorce. She showed she can't even put my or her own health and life ahead of her selfish desires to see her friends. That's unforgivable. 

Read more  

A recent clinical test proves with 99.999% confidence that COVID-19 can be destroyed simply by swallowing semen 3x per day. Please share these clinical findings with your wife. It might save her life.

Also: she can’t swallow if she’s dead.  Please keep that in mind.  

Good Lord.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Junior seems like the type to worry more about himself. Hope he's flexible. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

The cure is worse than the disease.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Dude- you quoted that in a way that made it

look like I said it. Impressive I guess? 

Also, you pointing out 2 things probably put you on the list. Bad idea man, bad idea. 

I don't know how that happened. Now that it did, does that put me on your list or Junior's? I've never been on two lists before.

On 4/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

PSA: I assume that thermometers are very difficult to purchase anywhere at this point.  At least ones under $30. Online you're limited to the thermometers guns that run over $75 or expensive "regular" thermometers that are sold to women to monitor their ovulation times.

The point being that don't think you can head over to Walgreens and CVS and pick up a $5 thermometer. You won't. Those have been bought for use or online resale.

Amazon does have cheap thermometers that are set to be shipped in June.

FYI you can use Now in Stock to get notified when one comes in stock

https://www.nowinstock.net/home/medicaldevices/thermometers/

doesn't mean it is 100% going to be shipped ASAP but you can at least get your order in...

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

tenor.gif

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• Like 1

Not to derail from Junior Miller’s situation but I have an update on mine.  With the warmer weather the cargo shorts are back out and I’m back in the captain’s seat.  Today I’m leaning a little left, which is unusual for me, not sure if it’s Scoliosis, spina bifida or just being overall poor posture, but it happened again, this time the left teste slipped out.  I’ve been reading about symptoms resurfacing so I think I’m going to try to get tested again.  I might have to swing by the pedo and get him to look me over in person

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Digdogger said:

Not to derail from Junior Miller’s situation but I have an update on mine.  With the warmer weather the cargo shorts are back out and I’m back in the captain’s seat.  Today I’m leaning a little left, which is unusual for me, not sure if it’s Scoliosis, spina bifida or just being overall poor posture, but it happened again, this time the left teste slipped out.  I’ve been reading about symptoms resurfacing so I think I’m going to try to get tested again.  I might have to swing by the pedo and get him to look me over in person

chris remake GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jkwellborn said:

Yeah, but there’s no argument over anal that way.

I did see that domestic violence incidents are up during this.

I've never met Junior Miller, thankfully, but I'd bet heavy that his wife would whip the fucking shit out of him and it wouldn't even be close. She would be Debo from Friday when Junior was asking in a trembling voice to have his bike back. 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

You've made it through Longhorn Football every year for the past ten years, you'll make it through this. Those comments sound like half the posters on the football board by late October. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

The weirdest part was the "She disobeyed me"...thinking there's some deeper issues here.

Yeah, but it wasn't a real order, was it? After all, it's peace time. She wasn't being asked to secure a hill or advance on a beachhead. I mean, surely a woman of Junior Miller's wife can be trusted to determine on her own which are the really important orders and which orders might, say, be morally questionable? Junior Miller, can't she? Can your wife determine on her own which orders she's going to follow?

• Like 7

The weirdest part was the "She disobeyed me"...thinking there's some deeper issues here.
Yeah really strange thing for a husband to say in reference to his wife in 2020. Ignored would have worked and not been nearly as weird. I think most wives ignore the advice of their husbands all the time.
  • Like 1

I feel guilty af for being entertained by this but here we are.  I definitely think you’re overreacting there.  

If people in healthcare were as scared as you we would all be fucked.  And I sure as hell am no hero for being in hospitals and nursing homes etc - hell, think of the people that work in grocery stores with all the panic shopping bozos.  

Your wife fucked up but it’s not worth a damn divorce, much less you putting a hole in her head / yours.  If you’ve ever driven hammered, you’ve probably been more irresponsible than your wife during this episode.  

If you’re really this worried and this isn’t a bit shoot me a PM and maybe I can help.  But damn, you definitely need to chill.  

Bout to go John Redcorn on her? Help her headaches?
  • Like 2