I think I may have Covid-19 thread - 2 confirmed cases

Gil Bang

51 minutes ago, Okie State said:
1 hour ago, Drew said:
The weirdest part was the "She disobeyed me"...thinking there's some deeper issues here.

Yeah really strange thing for a husband to say in reference to his wife in 2020. Ignored would have worked and not been nearly as weird. I think most wives ignore the advice of their husbands all the time.

Or "She, as you'd expect, didn't listen to me".  Something like that.

8 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Ran a trace on junormiller's account and found his reddit account. Sounds like he's still having trouble with his lady. 

EVFp5HKU8AAgqUW?format=jpg&name=360x360

EVFp5z1U0AUHk4U?format=jpg&name=360x360

We talking about Beans?

Allen Iverson gif.

• Like 3

On 4/7/2020 at 3:24 PM, Junior Miller said:

I think my wife may have fucked us. I requested one fucking thing: don't go to stores and don't go see friends. That's it. Let me go to the stores. Let me take the risk because I can ramp up and be super OCD about this. 

Well she disobeyed and went to see two friends at their houses over the last 2 weeks and went to Walmart twice. Now she's had two days of feeling cold, sore throat, and overall feeling fatigued and muscle aches. 

I'm scared shitless. Don't feel anything different yet but seriously considering going today to buy a pistol and ammo so if this thing gets really bad for me I can kill myself before the worst symptoms of the pneumonia distress start. 

If I'm fortunate and don't get sick very badly I'm leaving her as soon as possible and filing for divorce. She showed she can't even put my or her own health and life ahead of her selfish desires to see her friends. That's unforgivable. 

• Like 5

Lost one of my old HS teachers (one of the best), a good friend of mine's mother, and the nursing home where my Uncle is has a confirmed case. I am not an alarmist or a "world is ending" guy but shit hit close to home and isn't something to make light of regardless of who is dying. I am not living in a bunker but wash your fucking hands and stay in your house asshole. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Deej said:

You've made it through Longhorn Football every year for the past ten years, you'll make it through this. Those comments sound like half the posters on the football board by late October. 

I think Tom Herman may have fucked us. I requested one fucking thing: don't lose to OU and don't try to run the clock out on the road with 4 minutes left by calling predictable run plays out of obvious formations.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Okie State said:
4 hours ago, Drew said:
The weirdest part was the "She disobeyed me"...thinking there's some deeper issues here.

Yeah really strange thing for a husband to say in reference to his wife in 2020. Ignored would have worked and not been nearly as weird. I think most wives ignore the advice of their husbands all the time.

pretty sure I'd get my ass kicked if I tried that on my wife

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Ran a trace on junormiller's account and found his reddit account. Sounds like he's still having trouble with his lady. 

so... basically, if you were thinking that a bitch had to be crazy to marry Junior, you were right

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Sounds like a job for a detectorist. Or someone with the highly unique skill of being able to notice where dirt has been recently dug up. 

9 hours ago, Digdogger said:

Not to derail from Junior Miller’s situation but I have an update on mine.  With the warmer weather the cargo shorts are back out and I’m back in the captain’s seat.  Today I’m leaning a little left, which is unusual for me, not sure if it’s Scoliosis, spina bifida or just being overall poor posture, but it happened again, this time the left teste slipped out.  I’ve been reading about symptoms resurfacing so I think I’m going to try to get tested again.  I might have to swing by the pedo and get him to look me over in person

I just got back and I am VERY disappointed with the professionalism.  

I've never met Junior Miller, thankfully, but I'd bet heavy that his wife would whip the fucking shit out of him and it wouldn't even be close. She would be Debo from Friday when Junior was asking in a trembling voice to have his bike back. 

Junior Pops trippin man. Want him to ask for his bike back. But u know jr woodint trip

On 4/7/2020 at 4:23 PM, Surly Bevo said:

And there you have it ladies and gentleman.  

The pure unadulterated shitastic fuckedupedness that is the poster Junior Miller

Yeah, if that had been posted anonymously and we voted on who we thought it was, would anyone be close to JM in the voting?

On 4/8/2020 at 2:15 AM, Mikey4 said:
On 4/7/2020 at 10:24 PM, Junior Miller said:
I think my wife may have fucked us. I requested one fucking thing: don't go to stores and don't go see friends. That's it. Let me go to the stores. Let me take the risk because I can ramp up and be super OCD about this. 
Well she disobeyed and went to see two friends at their houses over the last 2 weeks and went to Walmart twice. Now she's had two days of feeling cold, sore throat, and overall feeling fatigued and muscle aches. 
I'm scared shitless. Don't feel anything different yet but seriously considering going today to buy a pistol and ammo so if this thing gets really bad for me I can kill myself before the worst symptoms of the pneumonia distress start. 
If I'm fortunate and don't get sick very badly I'm leaving her as soon as possible and filing for divorce. She showed she can't even put my or her own health and life ahead of her selfish desires to see her friends. That's unforgivable. 

Read more  

A recent clinical test proves with 99.999% confidence that COVID-19 can be destroyed simply by swallowing semen 3x per day. Please share these clinical findings with your wife. It might save her life.

Why do you think she leaves the house 2x times a day?

From the CR, so you might not have seen it...

Spoiler
On 5/8/2019 at 7:39 PM, Junior Miller said:

How do you know someone is crazy if they're walking into your shop to buy a gun? The people that deal with them every day may know they're nuts but how would the gov and gun sellers? 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Drew said:

I used to share an office with this older guy that would talk to his wife on the speaker phone and would often use the phrase "Woman, I thought I told you..." usually in reference to something frivolous like going to the dry cleaners before the grocery store. That dude issued orders and was not pleased when they were not specifically followed. Major control freak.

Fairly certain I had the covid back at the start of March. Doc said I was flu & strep negative, was clearly screening me for covid and wanted to test me for it, but had no tests to do it. Initially & for a week or two afterward, I thought it probably wasn't it, but the more I've read about it since, the more I think I had it.  /csb

• Like 1

Slight fever for me. Nothing major. No breathing issues. Just tired a lot. That’s it.

On a lighter note, I was in a similar relationship to JMs wife/girlfriend or both...assuming what JM posted is true and not fiction. Not all people who act like JM that start out that way. Not even close. Then it’s like a slow progression where it just gets to be intolerable. I felt literally like the frog in the boiling water. What hurts is knowing I allowed myself to be treated like that. That most everything I did was wrong and if there were any problems it was 100% my fault. 

TLDR: I was once in a shitty relationship like that and got out. 

I think in the Dallas Cowboys thread JM posted that they live in Plano. If people are following the news to see if anything happens. 

• Like 4

On 4/8/2020 at 11:05 AM, Digdogger said:

Not to derail from Junior Miller’s situation but I have an update on mine.  With the warmer weather the cargo shorts are back out and I’m back in the captain’s seat.  Today I’m leaning a little left, which is unusual for me, not sure if it’s Scoliosis, spina bifida or just being overall poor posture, but it happened again, this time the left teste slipped out.  I’ve been reading about symptoms resurfacing so I think I’m going to try to get tested again.  I might have to swing by the pedo and get him to look me over in person

b4f4241125c1f32d8f6131ae8bd80fde.jpg

• Like 4