The Beatles - Easy Listening - Playlist or Vinyl

Elvis

The Beatles catalog is so big it's hard to find an album that doesn't go super poppy or psychedelic for a few tracks.  I'm trying to find a great record or playlist that I can listen all the way through without skipping.  Songs like:

Blackbird, Yesterday, Here Comes the Sun, Let it Be, etc.

Wife isn't a huge fan of the Beatles, so trying to introduce some the best acoustic stuff.  Heck, great covers would be acceptable too.  Thanks.

(for example I was just listening to Fool on the Hill - tuba and kazoo/recorder is too much).

Years ago I was at a Steve Forbert/Jayhawks.  The house music was the soundtrack to "Across The Universe".  

I have heard some passive/aggressive rants in my life, but Forbet was fucking AWESOME.  Constantly bitching about them playing that album over the house PA. 

"Baby you haven't heard of this new group called The Beatles"
"With all of the new music by great artists out there, struggling to make a living, we shall listen to the band who sold more records and have more money than anyone, ever."
"Why stretch out you listening experience and hear something new.  I know....let's play the Beatles!"