Katie Porter is a very bright woman

Gil Bang

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, burntorangebongos said:

I like her too. She is a good one.

Love it.  Pretty sure she has Elizabeth Warrens' tutelage in her quiver as well.  More please. 

Edited by TDunk
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2020 at 6:39 PM, Bama Chick said:

Joe Biden and Bernie Sanders look like Statler and Waldorf from “The Muppet Show” and no one gives a fuck.

Sorry I am a little late to this one, but thank you for the laugh. That is the funniest thing I have heard in a good while!

Edited by UpperWestside

Oh snap! Katie is giving Ticket Master some shit. They haven't given me an option to get a refund on 2 concerts so I hope this makes a difference. I wonder if she is in the hole a couple of concerts too. Or maybe she is giving them the business on behalf of some of her constituents.

Edited by burntorangebongos

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Snowflake Trump thinks he's getting nasty treatment from reporters? The sneering, interrupting advocate who just tried to ramrod Porter is the worst example of biased journalism. What a piece of shit.

Team Porter.

Maybe she's Team Longhorn.

9196CA62-6247-4C43-B0F2-8513F93117CA.jpe

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Snowflake Trump thinks he's getting nasty treatment from reporters? The sneering, interrupting advocate who just tried to ramrod Porter is the worst example of biased journalism. What a piece of shit.

Team Porter.

Maybe she's Team Longhorn.

9196CA62-6247-4C43-B0F2-8513F93117CA.jpe

Her sister is an MD in Austin

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

No surprise that she doesn't want to go under oath for the House.

Oh this play is obvious.

Wait until PA certifies tonight, declare Biden tomorrow the apparent winner and release the transition funds and then she can be like "oh I don't need to show, the transition has started" 

The fact that the Deputy GSA Admin/GSA is gonna “explain” what their actions will be, tells me they will NOT acknowledge Biden as President-elect, thereby not funding any transition at this time.  Trump’s not going to give Biden the keys to the White House until noon on 1/20/21.  Period.

4 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The fact that the Deputy GSA Admin/GSA is gonna “explain” what their actions will be, tells me they will NOT acknowledge Biden as President-elect, thereby not funding any transition at this time.  Trump’s not going to give Biden the keys to the White House until noon on 1/20/21.  Period.

LOL you think Trump is gonna give him the key?

He'll head for Mar-a-Lago around Christmas and never go back to the White House.  Loyal lapdog Pence will sit there emotionless at the inauguration and do it for Trump like the good little sycophant he is. 

Plus if I'm Joe Biden, I'm having the entire White House deep cleaned and staying in Delaware after the inauguration until its disinfected.  Kamala and Doug can spend the night in Delaware while they bleach the Naval Observatory too. 

Edited by Js1

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

LOL you think Trump is gonna give him the key?

He'll head for Mar-a-Lago around Christmas and never go back to the White House.  Loyal lapdog Pence will sit there emotionless at the inauguration and do it for Trump like the good little sycophant he is. 

Plus if I'm Joe Biden, I'm having the entire White House deep cleaned and staying in Delaware after the inauguration until its disinfected.  Kamala and Doug can spend the night in Delaware while they bleach the Naval Observatory too. 

I'd settle for nothing less than a full tent fumigation. 

Home-Fumigation-11.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Oh this play is obvious.

Wait until PA certifies tonight, declare Biden tomorrow the apparent winner and release the transition funds and then she can be like "oh I don't need to show, the transition has started" 

Pretty close.

Not so much.

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

• 2 weeks later...