Eric Dickerson, Steve McNair, Eric Crouch headline 2020 College Football Hall of Fame class

bamachine

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/eric-dickerson-steve-mcnair-eric-crouch-headline-2020-college-football-hall-of-fame-class/

All players selected-

Lomas Brown, OT, Florida (1981-84)

Keith Byars, RB, Ohio State (1982-85)

Eric Crouch, QB, Nebraska (1998-2001)

Eric Dickerson, RB, SMU (1979-82)

Glenn Dorsey, DT, LSU (2004-07)

Jumbo Elliott, OT, Michigan (1984-87)

Jason Hanson, K, Washington State (1988-91)

E.J. Henderson, LB, Maryland (1999-2002)

E.J. Junior, DE, Alabama (1977-80)

Steve McNair, QB, Alcorn State (1991-94)

Cade McNown, QB, UCLA (1995-98)

Leslie O'Neal, DT, Oklahoma State (1982-85)

Anthony Poindexter, DB, Virginia (1995-98)

David Pollack, DE, Georgia (2001-04)

Bob Stein, DE, Minnesota (1966-68)

Michael Westbrook, WR, Colorado (1991-94)

Elmo Wright, WR, Houston (1968-70)

The two coaches who will be inducted are Dick Sheridan and Andy Talley.

I've followed college football closely for more than thirty years, since I was a young boy. I can remember walk-ons, the scores of random games from 1990, who was on Sports Illustrated preseason magazine covers, who Beano Cook picked to win the national title in a random year, etc etc etc.

And yet if you told me that David Pollack had been programmed into the Matrix at some point in the last five years, that prior to that he'd never existed in any form or fashion ever before, I'd kind of believe you. 

It's so fucking weird that the guy played major college football at a high level during a period time when I was following it closely and yet I have no recollection of him prior to seeing him on ESPN on morning and thinking, "where'd they get this chucklehead?". 

2 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I've followed college football closely for more than thirty years, since I was a young boy. I can remember walk-ons, the scores of random games from 1990, who was on Sports Illustrated preseason magazine covers, who Beano Cook picked to win the national title in a random year, etc etc etc.

And yet if you told me that David Pollack had been programmed into the Matrix at some point in the last five years, that prior to that he'd never existed in any form or fashion ever before, I'd kind of believe you. 

It's so fucking weird that the guy played major college football at a high level during a period time when I was following it closely and yet I have no recollection of him prior to seeing him on ESPN on morning and thinking, "where'd they get this chucklehead?". 

Then you weren’t paying attention. David Pollock was a badass LB in his day; at his size/strength maybe not so much today but he was a tackling machine.

and like him or not, Eric Dickerson was a total, complete bad motherfucker at both the college and NFL levels. He’s a legit HOF in both, anyone who thinks any different never saw him play, is a moron, or both....

Edited by Ignatius
  • Like 1