2021 Texas Baseball

petscii

1 hour ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

$30 total, 10 a day. $38.50 after fees. 

Well that’s different.  I’m old and technologically challenged so it wasn’t clear to me, and I guess I just assumed they were going to rape me.

I think I remember back from before the world ended that the plan was to alternate between the Houston and Arlington tournaments.

5 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Well that’s different.  I’m old and technologically challenged so it wasn’t clear to me, and I guess I just assumed they were going to rape me.

I think I remember back from before the world ended that the plan was to alternate between the Houston and Arlington tournaments.

Now that "The Apocalypse" has come, why not both?  LULZ.

AND there's also apparently a Round Rock tourney here up at Dell Diamond that's going forward the last time I saw, too -- (aggy, Auburn, Mobilehoma, waco high, Feb 26-28).

Edited by BachelorTrek

3 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

It's a little frustrating that everyone seems to have the UT baseball schedule except Texassports.com.  I guess the athletic department was too busy firing Mike Stoops last night

Conf schedule plus Arlington tourney is up now.

Edited by TrashMaster G

On 1/22/2021 at 9:30 AM, UTPhil2006 said:

Shaggy HH after?

On 1/22/2021 at 10:56 AM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I was hoping the Friday game would be the late one.  My daughter and I will both have to play hooky on Friday now.

Seeing how that's also my bday weekend i might have to make this trip. Watching baseball all weekend inside sounds fun. 

• Hook 'Em 1