2021 Texas Baseball

petscii

6 hours ago, Cajun said:

^^Pretty much been there for awhile.  

I casually follow because UT sports casually has given a shit about being great the last decade or so.

That all I get?  Well UT, right back at ya.

I’ve gotten there in basketball. If Sarkisian doesn’t work out, then I’m convinced we’re forever cursed in football. I can’t get there with baseball. Even with our mediocre decade for our standards, I can’t turn away. Omaha runs are just too damn fun even if we’ve “only” been 3 times in the last 10 years 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, BrazilHorn said:

I hadn't kept up with the seating situation. Is baseball doing what football did in terms of limited seats?

Or are no fans at all allowed?

-edit - single game sales only through Stubhub per UT ticket office.

Limited fans to family or knowing someone. And I believe each venue is different city to city and state to state. 

One of my favorite things to do on a weekend when we are in the 70's 80's is attend a game here in town. Fuck Covid. 

Edited by Blackcat00

29 minutes ago, BillyGoatHill said:

Glad that they are selling a few more tickets, but this is BULLSHIT that season ticket holders (like myself) that weren't allowed to purchase their seats haven't been given first crack at remaining games.....😡

Well, they were nice enough to offer you football season tickets... ;)

• Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Whitt as the set up man and Nixon closing is very fucking ideal 

If we could throw Witt in Tuesdays and let him DH on weekends this year, I think that would be ideal. I'd love to have a designated 4th starter for the first time in years. Depends on how Hansen comes along. Still think Tristan would be a bigger asset in the bullpen.

2 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

If we could throw Witt in Tuesdays and let him DH on weekends this year, I think that would be ideal. I'd love to have a designated 4th starter for the first time in years. Depends on how Hansen comes along. Still think Tristan would be a bigger asset in the bullpen.

That works too 

6 Feb 1939 - 15 Mar 2018

RIP,  Great One !    Thanks for the memories.

"You want to win everything along the way, because that buys you 24 hours of peace, but the national championship is the goal for this program."

Legendary Longhorn baseball coach Augie Garrido passes away

• Hook 'Em 6

2 hours ago, torre said:

6 Feb 1939 - 15 Mar 2018 RIP, Great One !  Thanks for the memories. "You want to win everything along the way, because that buys you 24 hours of peace, but the national championship is the goal for this program."

Legendary Longhorn baseball coach Augie Garrido passes away

• Hook 'Em 1