2020 NFL Free Agency

Chad

He doesn't strike me as the type of guy that just wants to get paid.  That hasn't been his MO.  I think at this point he wants to win AND get paid (in that order), and I'm not sure that opportunity exists.  Should be interesting, but I don't think he'll go to one of those teams.  Well, maybe Buffalo just to stick to to NE, but Buffalo doesn't seem like a Tom and Gisele kind of town.  They actually have a decent team and need a QB.

1 hour ago, Wiler77 said:

He doesn't strike me as the type of guy that just wants to get paid.  That hasn't been his MO.  I think at this point he wants to win AND get paid (in that order), and I'm not sure that opportunity exists.  Should be interesting, but I don't think he'll go to one of those teams.  Well, maybe Buffalo just to stick to to NE, but Buffalo doesn't seem like a Tom and Gisele kind of town.  They actually have a decent team and need a QB.

I don’t think they need a QB actually. Allen made a lot of progress this year.

3 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

I would not be shocked if Tom Brady signed with the Titans or Chargers, both teams have more assets on offense than New England had to offer last season. Both teams have the money to burn and have assets on offense that would appeal to him.

2 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

A large percentage of GOAT QBs have moved on in the late stages of their career. Montana, Manning, Unitas, Favre. I think Brady joins that group. 

It's looking more and more like it could happen. For the first time in his career Brady appears primed to seriously explore his options.

1 hour ago, Jebus said:

Yikes

That contract is below market value. Could he end up the next Nick Foles? Yes. Could he have a repeat of last season and continue to grow in a system he flourished in? The answer is also yes.

The cap is increasing $10 million for 2020, that was announced today. Anthony Castonzo  becomes the 2nd highest paid LT resigning with the Colts for 2 years at $33 million.

The Jags are desperate to escape their cap hell. Campbell can still ball the fuck out, Baltimore got a steal.

Cleveland being Cleveland.

That Tannehill contract continues to look like a bargain : http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001106332/article/vikings-kirk-cousins-agree-to-2year-66m-extension

Cousins, who signed a three-year $84 million fully guaranteed contract in 2018, had been set to enter the final year of his contract. The new deal puts him in the books for $96 million over three years with $61 million guaranteed at signing.

Edited by Chad

They had to do something to fix their toilet paper offensive line. They better hope they end up with the 2016 All-pro version or 2019 version and not the 2017 or 2018 version that led to his 5th year option being declined before the beginning of the 2019 season. It'll be glorious watching Baker fail with that stacked offense.

1 hour ago, LTtxfan said:

Seems like a steep price for Diggs right??

Bills had 2 5th and 6th round picks. Basically turns into a 1st and 2021 4th for diggs.

Edit: Bills may also get a compensation pick for Shaq Lawson going to Miami

Edited by NYBevo

Interesting pairing. His physical ability is there, his struggles in recent years have been largely mental. Marcus could throw beautiful deep balls, but he looked for the check downs far too often or scrambled out of the pocket at the slightest hint of pressure after his right fibula injury following the 2016 season.

There were times he could drop a perfect dime like this :

5bEGgqZEHBMdvSSM3bZrYHSVxEKAgdQMT7XxwnhA

My prediction: Hopkins continues a downward trend. D Johnson continues to be a C + back, no NFL big time ramifications. Hopper busts because Cleveland somehow thinks more weapons vs a good oline will help Baker. The Cowboys CB to Dolphins deal 😂😂😂 My God the dolphins are Challenging  the Browns for embarrassment 2020. 

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

5943fcee34d44f027f420de290ff2f92.jpg
Paul Allen is the voice of the Vikings...kfan is the radio flagship

Yea, Diggs is sort of a head case..... I'm sure he has his side to the situation, but not showing up is rarely the answer.  It'll be interesting to see how the Bills do.  Tons of weapons and a young QB with legs.  They're primed to win the division.

My prediction: Hopkins continues a downward trend. D Johnson continues to be a C + back, no NFL big time ramifications. Hopper busts because Cleveland somehow thinks more weapons vs a good oline will help Baker. The Cowboys CB to Dolphins deal My God the dolphins are Challenging  the Browns for embarrassment 2020. 

Texans won that shit in one trade.