Fatwa on Zavala

Trolls are annoying in the best of times but even worse in times like these. Take him off ignore and neg all of his posts. Elevated blood pressure does not go well with COVID, and negging his posts lowers BP. Or not, I am not a doctor, but I can tell you it feels good and it will feel even better when his ass is gone. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

On 3/15/2020 at 9:33 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Trolls are annoying in the best of times but even worse in times like these. Take him off ignore and neg all of his posts. Elevated blood pressure does not go well with COVID, and negging his posts lowers BP. Or not, I am not a doctor, but I can tell you it feels good and it will feel even better when his ass is gone. 

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

In case you didn't know, he's back as Zeus and starting threads like this one: Hope Bijan Gets in the Portal

Yeah, that would be cool for him, because that would mean his beloved Flawda Gators might have a shot at getting him.

When not shitposting terrible OPs like that, he's whining about every close call in the Big 12 refs thread. Why does a Florida fan give a shit? 

And it's not just egregious fuck ups by the refs....he calls out everything. I truly believe he doesn't watch the ball carriers at all but instead scans the trenches and downfield blocking hoping to find a flubbed holding car. (That's where gets all his rep -- drunk fans hating on the zebras.)

Dude, we know. Big 12 refs suck. But why exactly does it bother you so much?

He's not a Russian troll but his tactics are very much like a certain class of them: just go spread despair and discontent while pretending to be on our side. (I think he might claim UT as his #2 team, but if you are going to do nothing but shitpost and stir up a pissed off fanbase you should be one of our own.

I am at the point where I can laugh at our team's misfortunes, but Zavala / Zeus's next quality troll job will be his first.

He's not funny.

He's dumb.

His takes are terrible. 

He's Gata, and he's gotta go, again. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

In case you didn't know, he's back as Zeus and starting threads like this one: Hope Bijan Gets in the Portal

Yeah, that would be cool for him, because that would mean his beloved Flawda Gators might have a shot at getting him.

When not shitposting terrible OPs like that, he's whining about every close call in the Big 12 refs thread. Why does a Florida fan give a shit? 

And it's not just egregious fuck ups by the refs....he calls out everything. I truly believe he doesn't watch the ball carriers at all but instead scans the trenches and downfield blocking hoping to find a flubbed holding car. (That's where gets all his rep -- drunk fans hating on the zebras.)

He's not a Russian troll but his tactics are very much like a certain class of them: just go spread despair and discontent while pretending to be on our side. (I think he might claim UT as his #2 team, but if you are going to do nothing but shitpost and stir up a pissed off fanbase you should be one of our own.

I am at the point where I can laugh at our team's misfortunes, but Zavala / Zeus's next quality troll job will be his first.

He's not funny.

He's dumb.

His takes are terrible. 

I don't think Zeus is Zavala. 

On 11/15/2021 at 10:09 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

He's not funny.

He's dumb.

His takes are terrible. 

You just now figured out that was his new handle?

He has had several. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

You know how I know you don't watch hockey?

Rex has to go into Oil Barons

Zavala has to talk Stars. 

I will tune in to watch the Stars in the playoffs and I'll watch the Stanley cup. That's about it. 

I'm probably out of the loop because I've had Zeus on ignore for forever.