Bulk Hydrogen Peroxide

Does anyone know of distributor in the Austin area that sells bulk hydrogen peroxide 3% or even better if a higher percentage. If so please send me a PM or connect me via my email matthew@mlf.org. 

I'm the property manager at the Community First! Village which houses the formerly chronically homeless. Almost all of our residents here are immuno-compromised and we are trying to empower many of them into helping keep the property sanitized by giving them all santizing solutions. Hydrogen Peroxide is the safest solution that effective deactivates COVID in a short amount of time on surfaces.

Would really appreciate any leads!

On 3/16/2020 at 6:15 PM, RCRanger03 said:

Does anyone know of distributor in the Austin area that sells bulk hydrogen peroxide 3% or even better if a higher percentage. If so please send me a PM or connect me via my email matthew@mlf.org. 

I'm the property manager at the Community First! Village which houses the formerly chronically homeless. Almost all of our residents here are immuno-compromised and we are trying to empower many of them into helping keep the property sanitized by giving them all santizing solutions. Hydrogen Peroxide is the safest solution that effective deactivates COVID in a short amount of time on surfaces.

Would really appreciate any leads!

So I guess you can dilute.  Look for a local pool dealer that sells either baquacil or revacil esp if you want higher percentage.

Baquacil I think is 27% and revacil is 32%