Spring Breakers are Undeterred

redfish76

As silly as they were, none of those 1980's Spring Break themed comedies had characters this stupid.  

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to offer that hot blonde the BBD.  

23 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Add me to the list of confused. 

according to duckduckgo, since there's no fucking way Lobo is black, the answer is obviously Bell Biv Devoe.

meanwhile, I vote predator drones with mini-guns.  or just wall off Miami from the rest of the country.  I'm good with that, too.  sinking, anyway.

Give me all the shit you want, but it’s fucking impossible that none of y’all remember the ‘BBD’ from the spring break 80s comedy ‘Hardbodies’?  If you’re between 35-55, you watched that movie during your youth.  Every time I see spring break footage, I remember that movie.  

To be fair, it’s possible y’all didn’t watch all those 80s spring break movies since you lived in Texas where spring break actually occurred.  But we used to rent those all the time up north 

30 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Give me all the shit you want, but it’s fucking impossible that none of y’all remember the ‘BBD’ from the spring break 80s comedy ‘Hardbodies’?  If you’re between 35-55, you watched that movie during your youth.  Every time I see spring break footage, I remember that movie.  

To be fair, it’s possible y’all didn’t watch all those 80s spring break movies since you lived in Texas where spring break actually occurred.  But we used to rent those all the time up north 

North?  You’re from Oklahoma?

12 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Meh, let 'em party.

If I was young again, I'd be doing the same damn thing.

However, I seem to remember spring breakers being much hotter (S. Padre early 80s holla).

Yeah as I was watching that I was thinking I could see me taking that exact same attitude the spring of 1986.  Except I'd be ripped and surrounded by hot tridelts. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Yeah as I was watching that I was thinking I could see me taking that exact same attitude the spring of 1986.  Except I'd be ripped and surrounded by hot tridelts. 

wearing OP shorts and Vuarnet sunglasses, amirite?

Edited by CycleTex87
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Josie's on a vacation far away........

Youth is wasted on the young. - George Bernard Shaw

• Like 1

16 hours ago, CycleTex87 said:

Those were different times, I'm sure anyone who lived through that era in college is glad that lots of photos and videos don't exist on the internets.

Absolutely. Some of us wouldn’t be able to vote or be around firearms. 

• Like 1