Greg Brown III - Supposed to announce on April 24

Goo Punch

11 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Kid is crazy if he comes to UT. Take the 6 figure salary and jump into the NBA if you think you got the goods 

Not only that, but IIRC, the G-League has a college education program agreement with Arizona State, so he could theoretically start pursuing a degree while in the G-League if he so chooses to.

18 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

look if he doesn't want to go to college, he doesn't have to, but there's no reason for him to get antagonistic about it

While this is true, if you’re majoring in pussy at ASU you’ve picked the right school.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

Kid is crazy if he comes to UT. Take the 6 figure salary and jump into the NBA if you think you got the goods 

No way bro.  Our coach has helped hundreds of players make it to the NBA with the knowledge and skill he learns them while they are here.  

• Haha 1

I know he's a skilled player, but how is his personality?... Is he a quiet, polite type or an alpha dog who will bark at the other players when they drag their tails or fuck up?  If it's the later, I think an alpha personality could actually buffer some of Shaka's ineffective motivation stuff and soft responsibility BS and maybe bring up the energy and "fight" of the other guys who have it in them but display it about 50% of the time.  If he's the former, he'll be much better off going the G-League route.

So I know different variations are buried in myriad threads on this forum, but what's the starting 5/10-man rotation look like next year now that it's all official n' shit.  

2 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

for anyone who's just now checking in now that we've got him, we basically just got a commitment from a young Dominique Wilkins. 

Shocked he didn't go pro, but happy as hell that the best player in the state this year and arguably the best prospect to ever come out of Austin chose to stay home.

Been dreaming of this ever since seeing those Will Baker highlights that revealed (at least to me) what tremendous potential GB3 has.

Also: loved his "rotating visor" reveal. Hook 'em, indeed.

Also also: Shaka, don't fuck this up.

Edited by Braff Zacklin
also also
  • Like 2