Greg Brown III - Supposed to announce on April 24

Goo Punch

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Ho. Lee. Fuk.

I missed that play - in the 2nd half? He got away with a hook but my God that's unstoppable.

And people are worried about his shooting ability 😆

It was better move than Lockslie Collie(sp?) or Guerimo Myers(sp?) displayed in their UT prime. 

Hopefully we can continue to play teams from the Rio Grand Valley up until tournament selection time. I rather go to the NCAAs than defend our NIT title. Let’s see if Shaka fucks things up. 

Greg Brown shot 38% from 3 on 228 attempts in high school. He can shoot and will eventually find his rhythm. It takes a while to get used to playing in the big arenas. Most of his looks that I have seen are wide open. It isn't like he is taking a ton of bad contested jumpers from 3.

And... once he figures out his 3 pt shot, the sky is the limit. It will force the defense to play out on him. Then you are going to see more windmill dunks as he blows by bigger, slower defenders.  

51 minutes ago, HookEm said:

Greg Brown shot 38% from 3 on 228 attempts in high school. He can shoot and will eventually find his rhythm. It takes a while to get used to playing in the big arenas. Most of his looks that I have seen are wide open. It isn't like he is taking a ton of bad contested jumpers from 3.

And... once he figures out his 3 pt shot, the sky is the limit. It will force the defense to play out on him. Then you are going to see more windmill dunks as he blows by bigger, slower defenders.  

Agreed. Any time a young man goes to the next level, there is an adjustment period. It could be a couple of games to maybe an entire season. He is moving a little faster than sometimes he needs to but soon the game should be slowing down for him. Its not like he doesn't have the ability to shoot 3s. He will be fine.