Trump - Why I still support him ! #maga

tx 3 putt

On 3/22/2020 at 6:27 AM, Bateshorn said:

Honestly?  Because we are a center right nation that is deeply racist. 

basically half (if not 2/3) of white people dislike/fear POC, to the point it drives every other aspect of their life outlook, knowingly or unknowingly. Trump says the quiet part out loud, and that gives them a deep sense of belonging and alignment.  

Your traditional suburban business types aids and abets because they just can’t bring themselves to pull the lever for the Democrats.  So they go with the incompetent devil they know, who also won’t hurt their race and class type (also, Trump re-enforces traditional gender roles and structure, which is soothing for your suburban dude worried about a woman taking his job or worse). 

It’s racial watergate in this country:  follow the racism. 

Where is the racism? Give me stats how Asians are being attacked more now.

Man this site is a breath of fresh air after reading Orangebloods every day. That site is like 80%+ trump cultist. Even the mildest criticism of him results in multiple posters rallying to defend the orange goblin. 

I'm guessing it is due to OB having more old, uneducated posters. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Where is the racism? Give me stats how Asians are being attacked more now.

2 hours ago, TriStone said:

I'm sure the stats are there, but it's true that the demand for racism in this country far outpaces supply.

I think the opposite.  I imagine the stats aren’t there.  But the racism is rampant.  So many people need constant reminders that their race is the good race.  Violence isn’t his it manifests itself typically, no offense to Jussie.  

3 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Man this site is a breath of fresh air after reading Orangebloods every day. That site is like 80%+ trump cultist. Even the mildest criticism of him results in multiple posters rallying to defend the orange goblin. 

Yes, it's the old people who are uneducated.  Not the thousands of millennials that decided to go to the beaches of Florida for spring break during a pandemic outbreak against the advice of practically every health official in the country.  It's the old people who have seen, lived, and experienced three or four times more in their lives  who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground not those millennials.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

11 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Yes, it's the old people who are uneducated.  Not the thousands of millennials that decided to go to the beaches of Florida for spring break during a pandemic outbreak against the advice of practically every health official in the country.  It's the old people who have seen, lived, and experienced three or four times more in their lives  who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground not those millennials.

I didn't say old people are uneducated. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I think the opposite.  I imagine the stats aren’t there.  But the racism is rampant.  So many people need constant reminders that their race is the good race.  Violence isn’t his it manifests itself typically, no offense to Jussie.  

It is just so much easier to make yourself look better by tearing others down, instead of working to elevate yourself.  And I don't mean strictly financially, but as a human being.  

6 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

There are no "levels of bias". There's just bias. Everyone has it. Your job as a consumer is to understand the bias and interpret accordingly. 

The NY Times discovered that millions of people were starving to death in the Ukraine. But because they loved communism, they lied about it, and got a Pulitzer for their lies. Biased enough for you? Does your chart inform your understanding of what they did?

LOL, bring up some reporting that happened almost 90 years ago. Reporting that the Times has repeatedly, over the last 30 years, acknowledged as a failure. 

JFC. "they loved communism"?

You are as full of shit as Breitbart, which is why everybody has you on ignore, which is why no one responded to your post.

And now I have you on ignore as well. Don't bother responding.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

I know, since when do college kids engage in risky behavior?  This is an outrage.

That said, I doubt many Spring Breakers are Millennials, since the youngest of the generation would be in their mid-20's now. 

Perhaps you meant Generation Z...who like Millennials, didn't vote in a completely unqualified demagogue who's telling the country the virus is a hoax, and to go about their daily lives as usual...that was the Boomers.

Face it, a lot of us are Gen X, so our parents are Boomers, and we love them, but they are easily the worst generation in American history.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

It is just so much easier to make yourself look better by tearing others down, instead of working to elevate yourself.  And I don't mean strictly financially, but as a human being.  

Yes,  just look at the threads on this Board!  Lol. 

Edited by EuroHorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

Welcome home!

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Do you really think it is logical to expect people in their 20s to have the same level of wisdom as people in their 40s, 50s & 60?

Come on, you can do better than that. Look, half of our country treats this idiot president like a deity. Trump called this pandemic a hoax, and they'll always think it is a hoax. The kids they raised on Spring Break therefore consider it a hoax.

7 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

You realize most people on this site are probably between the ages of 45 and 65, right?

And your claim that spring breakers are millenials is purely circumstantial and wouldn't hold up in a court of law.  I'm a millenial and am staring down the barrel of 40.  Nobody I know is out on "spring break."  

Trumpers:  "Guess what?  I can put you in China the month of the outbreak."  

Chinese Citizen: "Really? I live in China.  Did you put that together yourself, Einstein?  What do you got, a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?"  

1 hour ago, EMAWesome said:

Trump never called it a hoax.  He called the way the Democrats were using it politically a hoax.

Even Snopes backs me up on this though they are very reluctant to do so.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

Why do you constantly post links that don’t support what you’re sayin?

Oh yeah. You’re a troll supposedly from Kansas who likes to post troll memes here at 3:00 am.

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Trump never called it a hoax.  He called the way the Democrats were using it politically a hoax.

Even Snopes backs me up on this though they are very reluctant to do so.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-coronavirus-rally-remark/

I think you might want to brush up on the definition of 'hoax'

I'm interested in how the Democrats' reaction to Trump's inaction on the coronavirus pandemic could be deemed a hoax.  Please enlighten me.

Edited by DixonHur
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Crying wolf is when it's a false alarm.  Those were not false alarms, people just chose to brush them off.

Fair enough.  Because of my preexisting dislike for Trump, I was trying to be evenhanded early in his administration.  Although I was proven wrong (actually right, but I was trying not to indulge my prejudice), the early media coverage was a bit over the top and increased the level of background noise so that when the really criminal stuff spiked, it barely made a dent.

Of course, when a guy lies every time he opens his mouth, it is difficult to sort the material from the immaterial; the felonies from the misdemeanors from the civil cases.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Perhaps you meant Generation Z...who like Millennials, didn't vote in a completely unqualified demagogue who's telling the country the virus is a hoax, and to go about their daily lives as usual.

It's probably more accurate to say they didn't vote at all.

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I like that the paper never mentioned anything about non Asian restaurants. Which just makes me assume that they were also affected and the paper didn't report that, or not affected at all. I can't tell.

That picture looks to be as bad as my joke on the name.

12 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

and disregard the rest Lie la lie, lie la la la lie lie
Lie la lie, lie la la la la lie la la lie

EMA still hasn't told us how what the Dems were doing was a hoax.  Typical.  Nothing beyond Fox and OANN talking points.  Sad.

27 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

EMA still hasn't told us how what the Dems were doing was a hoax.  Typical.  Nothing beyond Fox and OANN talking points.  Sad.

He never will, either. Not unless someone prepares a giant copy pasta wall of text that appears to make that case.

14 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Just curious.  Did you hear what actually came out of his mouth in full context, or just the news stories related to it?

Did you?  Did any of his idiot cultists?  Because I personally know Trumpists who took away a clear message from his “hoax” statement.  Based on Trump saying this was a hoax, people believe that the virus is not severe, that it’s not something to worry about, and that social distancing and other precautions are foolhardy and unnecessary. 

You can talk all day about full context and nuance and all that shit, but doing so ignores the real issue.  Which is: when Trump tells his fans that something is a “hoax,” said fans don’t catch the nuance.  

Trump knows that.  It’s why his speech follows a clear pattern: first, he makes bold, simplistic, asinine / dangerous / unsupportable proclamations in clear terms; second, he follows up with half-hearted caveats, typically spoken in a  begrudging whisper that conveys “forced apology.” Only the first part is intended for his rally audience.  That is the part with the persuasive force. The second part is not meant to persuade his followers and it is stated in a way clearly intended to convey that Trump doesn’t mean it; it is only there to build in plausible deniability for later use.  

• Like 8

trump said "this is their new hoax" (referring to the dems long line of "attacks" to bring down his presidency).  i don't think anyone is claiming that trump thought the disease itself was made up by democrats.  he downplayed the shit out of it for 2 months, then switched gears when he realized he was wrong.

he called the impeachment a hoax too, but he did, in fact, get impeached, and i'm pretty sure he knows that.

trying to make sense of trump's rhetoric is not a good idea, and i think we should all slowly back away.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I think you might want to brush up on the definition of 'hoax'

I'm interested in how the Democrats' reaction to Trump's inaction on the coronavirus pandemic could be deemed a hoax.  Please enlighten me.

Hmm I believe the only possible answer is that the virus fears were fabricated by the Dems. Which is no different than calling the virus itself a hoax. 

History is going to be a motherfucker to the orange goblin. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

trump said "this is their new hoax" (referring to the dems long line of "attacks" to bring down his presidency).  i don't think anyone is claiming that trump thought the disease itself was made up by democrats.  he downplayed the shit out of it for 2 months, then switched gears when he realized he was wrong.

he called the impeachment a hoax too, but he did, in fact, get impeached, and i'm pretty sure he knows that.

trying to make sense of trump's rhetoric is not a good idea, and i think we should all slowly back away.

What is the practical difference between saying that the virus itself is fabrication vs. the concern about the virus is a fabrication? In either case the jist is that the virus isn't anything to worry about.

It's a distinction without a difference. 

• Like 3

Just now, Hookah Horns said:

What is the practical difference between saying that the virus itself is fabrication vs. the concern about the virus is a fabrication? In either case the jist is that the virus isn't anything to worry about.

It's a distinction without a difference. 

agreed.  the trumpkins are picking gnat shit out of pepper to cling to anything resembling an argument.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

agreed.  the trumpkins are picking gnat shit out of pepper to cling to anything resembling an argument.

And ignoring the fact that Trump purposefully takes a giant dump in pepper to avoid responsibility for his reckless words.  He basically yells “FIRE!!!’” then follows it up with a hushed “...nah, just kidding” after the damage has already been done.  And he follows that pattern over and over again.

1 hour ago, TriStone said:

Just curious.  Did you hear what actually came out of his mouth in full context, or just the news stories related to it?

I read the words that came out of his mouth...they were in the article he posted, which I assume you did not read since you had to ask.

I still didn't see anything that remotely seemed like a 'hoax' from the Dems.  

Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa, they can’t even count. No they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know, we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We’re 15 people [cases of coronavirus infection] in this massive country. And because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that.

So perhaps, you can take up EMA's cause and tell us what the hoax was.  I'm all ears.

Edited by DixonHur

At the most charitable, the "hoax" line regarding coronavirus is that the "Democraps" are using it against me, falsely.

Which, because the existence of the coronavirus is not subject to debate, must mean that the Democraps are overstating it.  The falsitly thus lying in the magnitude of the threat.

Well, now we know that the magnitude of the threat is great, and therefore nothing about the hoax was false.  Thus, the falsity lies in calling it a hoax.

Quod.  Erat.  Demonstrandum.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

I read the words that came out of his mouth...they were in the article he posted, which I assume you did not read since you had to ask.

No, I didn't need to read the article.  When it first blew up I went and found video of that section of his speech to see it and hear it for myself.  I understood what he meant.  He was saying the over-the-top politicized response to his handling of the virus was their latest attempt to smear him.  He shouldn't have used the word hoax, that was stupid, but then that's par for the course with him.  What he clearly did NOT do was call the virus itself a hoax.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

35 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

At the most charitable, the "hoax" line regarding coronavirus is that the "Democraps" are using it against me, falsely.

Which, because the existence of the coronavirus is not subject to debate, must mean that the Democraps are overstating it.  The falsitly thus lying in the magnitude of the threat.

Well, now we know that the magnitude of the threat is great, and therefore nothing about the hoax was false.  Thus, the falsity lies in calling it a hoax.

Quod.  Erat.  Demonstrandum.

When you let him bait you into this kind of thing, he wins. The end result is that you guys spent the last year dreaming of free everything, and you ended up with a guy who went to Soviet Moscow on his honeymoon and another guy who has dementia. Trump's gone from +180 to -115.

The answer isn't to be worse than he is, it's to be better than he is. Which ought to be really easy, it's a pretty low bar.

Edited by Thetexashammer

28 minutes ago, TriStone said:

No, I didn't need to read the article.  When it first blew up I went and found video of that section of his speech to see it and hear it for myself.  I understood what he meant.  He was saying the over-the-top politicized response to his handling of the virus was their latest attempt to smear him.  He shouldn't have used the word hoax, that was stupid, but then that's par for the course with him.  What he clearly did NOT do was call the virus itself a hoax.

Still doesn't answer the question.  What were the Dems doing that qualified as a hoax?

If he weren't talking about the extent to which the coronavirus was a major problem, then what?

In my mind, he was clearly referring to the threat of the pandemic...he even followed his hoax comments with a comparison to the flu.

So again, how were the Dems involved in perpetuating a hoax?  What about what they were saying at the time has proven false?

Edited by DixonHur

20 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

When you let him bait you into this kind of thing, he wins. The end result is that you guys spent the last year dreaming of free everything, and you ended up with a guy who went to Soviet Moscow on his honeymoon and another guy who has dementia. Trump's gone from +180 to -115.

The answer isn't to be worse than he is, it's to be better than he is. Which ought to be really easy, it's a pretty low bar.

That was the case before corona. He's not going to be the favorite anymore. 

Yes the options that the Dems are coming up with are shit. I'll take either of them though at this point. It will be so nice to not have to wade through the absurd lies, retarded narcissistic tweets, unbecoming conduct, and all the other trappings of the Trump nightmare experience. 

Edited by Hookah Horns
  • Like 1