Trump - Why I still support him ! #maga

tx 3 putt

20 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

1) We need someone famous to die.  I think it is becoming more and more true that we only can understand what is right in front of our face.  Data from Italy doesn't do it.  Data from Spain doesn't do it.  Data [lulz] from China doesn't do it.  We need to see it. Two ways to do that -- neighbors of everyone croaking, or a famous person croaking that everyone can feel is their neighbor.  So, uh, thank you  for your service, Mr. Hanks.

2) Who says prayer doesn't work?  We've spent hours a day praying for stacks of dead boomer bodies come November 2020.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.

They have to be under 50 too. Had the same thought this morning. 

10 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I'm not saying you said it. I'm presenting you the reality of why we can't do cost-benefits right now. We're in week 2 of this thing and hospitals are already saying they are running short on supplies and beds in the ICU are going fast. So to me, there's no need to bother with even thinking the economy needs to be turned back out until May, at a minimum. 

And funny with the way you argue back while continuing to support someone who gives not one shit about this other than saving his ass in the next election. 

Part of the equation in all of this is that the virus is going to do what viruses do. How many strains do we have now? If one was truly working on a cost/benefit ratio the testing of every American, while a gargantuan task, would need to be (have been) rolled out in a methodical logistical data driven accounting. Only then does one know how to proceed. That cat is out of the bag now, so we're kinda dealing with the cards we have and I agree with you, we're in week 2 and it's too soon to say, 'welp, fold 'em.'

While this particular virus does not seem to have an extreme adverse affect on the young overall, it wouldn't be safe to assume that it will always be that way, no? Plus, it does appear that a not insignificant part of the working age population (ages 40-65), while not hospitalized, is out of commission for longer than most viruses.

1 minute ago, TriStone said:

I don't believe the usual 'bad economy = electoral defeat for the incumbent' is going to apply here.  The economic woes being tied to the pandemic response are providing cover.

Yeah but it takes away his only real point in making anyone vote for him. 

I’m an asshole. I’m an embarrassment.  I’m a buffoon. But you should vote for me because your portfolio is doing great, unemployment is historically low and wages are getting higher. So yeah- you want to flush away what’s going well for door #2?  He can’t say that anymore so he’s fucked. Dead man walking. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Fuck man- reading comprehension how does it work. I didn’t vote for him. I won’t vote for him. I think he’s a thoroughly reprehensible human being. I said the magical Easter date is stupid (because to put a date on it clearly shows you aren't making a rational decision). 

I said to the extent where he thinks his interests in re-election align with my interests in the least bad thing happening for the country I will root for that outcome- even if it’s positive for his team-election prospects. 

Then I apologize as I thought I read earlier that you supported him. I may have swapped you with that idiot, stanco. 

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m an asshole. I’m an embarrassment.  I’m a buffoon. But you should vote for me because your portfolio is doing great, unemployment is historically low and wages are getting higher. So yeah- you want to flush away what’s going well for door #2?  He can’t say that anymore so he’s fucked. Dead man walking. 

Perhaps, but his approval ratings are ticking up, not down.  I'm sure that also doesn't necessarily translate to November, but it's noteworthy at the least.  I would also add that Joe Biden's current condition isn't helping.  The Democrats are screwing up by sticking with him.

Edited by TriStone

Just now, TriStone said:

Perhaps, but his approval ratings are ticking up, not down.  I'm sure that also doesn't necessarily translate to November, but it's noteworthy at the least.

Yeah, he's been a dead man walking since 2016.  When you win by a razor thin margin and every demographic has trended against you in the four years since, it's over.  I agree with you:  the only thing that can save him is a wildcard like this.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Part of the equation in all of this is that the virus is going to do what viruses do. How many strains do we have now? If one was truly working on a cost/benefit ratio the testing of every American, while a gargantuan task, would need to be (have been) rolled out in a methodical logistical data driven accounting. Only then does one know how to proceed. That cat is out of the bag now, so we're kinda dealing with the cards we have and I agree with you, we're in week 2 and it's too soon to say, 'welp, fold 'em.'

While this particular virus does not seem to have an extreme adverse affect on the young overall, it wouldn't be safe to assume that it will always be that way, no? Plus, it does appear that a not insignificant part of the working age population (ages 40-65), while not hospitalized, is out of commission for longer than most viruses.

This is exactly the point of what we should be doing with testing people old and young, sick and healthy in areas where the outbreak is severe. We need the data so we can figure out what a rational decision is. We don’t have it so it’s all conjecture where we could have possible guesses of dead and critically injured between 100,000 and 10,000,000. That’s awful and you can’t plan or deal with that much uncertainty intelligently. 

As to your point on the mutations I wouldn’t fear that but rather welcome it. Almost always mutations lead to weaker forms of the virus. We should root for mutations by and large I think. 

Just now, TriStone said:

Perhaps, but his approval ratings are ticking up, not down.  I'm sure that also doesn't necessarily translate to November, but it's noteworthy at the least.

I posit that has more to do with Drs Fauci, Birx, and Giroir being on stage at the briefings than I do more than anything.

I believe I understand @Wulaw Horn's point. It's one of the harder issues for anyone to have a real conversation about from a micro to a macro level.

2 minutes ago, TriStone said:

They usually go up for presidents in times of tragedy. But the large numbers of deaths and true havoc in our economy have just begun. Let's see where he's at in a month. And ask GHWB how his sky high ratings during the gulf war worked out for him during the recession in 1992.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I posit that has more to do with Drs Fauci, Birx, and Giroir being on stage at the briefings than I do more than anything.

Likely true, but the polling is specific to what people think of Trump.  There's no reason at all those numbers should be going anywhere but down.

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Then I apologize as I thought I read earlier that you supported him. I may have swapped you with that idiot, stanco. 

I made the argument for how someone could probably talk themselves into supporting him as an intellectual exercise. I also support many policy decisions he has made. I will continue to say where I think he did a good job (this aid package  looks really really well designed and I was pumped when I saw it- great job by both parties in getting it passed 96-0 in the Senate), but no, it doesn’t go any further than saying he’s not wrong about everything, even if he is a shitheel 

1 minute ago, Zombie said:

And ask GHWB how his sky high ratings during the gulf war worked out for him during the recession in 1992.

Not a good analogy. 

1. He was going up against probably one of the greatest pure politicians you or I will see in our lifetimes.
2. Six words:  "Read my lips.  No new taxes."

3 minutes ago, TriStone said:

I don't believe the usual 'bad economy = electoral defeat for the incumbent' is going to apply here.  The economic woes being tied to the pandemic response are providing cover.

aww, that's adorable.

trump is a piece of shit with a horrendous approval rating (lowest ever by far with a booming economy).  he's a bad person, a horrible liar, and he's really really shitty at his job (being president).  the #1 issue for democratic voters isn't healthcare, climate, or anything else fox news would have you believe - it's beating trump.  half the country only cares about beating trump.  and unfortunately for trump, hillary clinton isn't walking through that door for other people to vote against.  he's about to feel what it's like to be the unpopular name on the ballot.  

plenty of folks didn't really like him in 2016, but he was still an unknown, as far as what type of governing he'd do.  that is no longer the case.

all that said, there were plenty of people out there (and if you live in texas, you're likely surrounded by them) that avoid politics and try to never watch trump because they dislike him as a person, but they like money and security for themselves and their families, and they could justify it just to keep the status quo.  they "vote with their wallets" and that's fine.  or at least it was.  something tells me he's not getting as many tearful thank-you's from sad husbands and their 401k's.  he'll have to retire that anecdote.  it's over. 

the economy was literally the one thing he could cling to.  you know it.  i know it.  it's plainly fucking obvious.  which is the only fucking solitary reason why he's starting to push back right now on the restrictions that affect the economy.  he wants needs it to snap back into place and fast.  it's the only thing that gives him a shot.  well, that and typical republican voter suppression and other assorted fuckery we've come to expect every 2-4 years.

try going on tv and blaming the coronavirus for the one good thing you had going, and see how many elections you win.  and that's why i still support donald j trump.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Yeah, he's been a dead man walking since 2016.  When you win by a razor thin margin and every demographic has trended against you in the four years since, it's over.  I agree with you:  the only thing that can save him is a wildcard like this.

I actually don’t agree about dead man walking.  I always  figured he’d lose until January of this year and then I saw the shit show that was the dem field and really strong economic numbers and draw down on all our wars and though- wow- this shithead might squeak it out again. Betting markets had him over 50%. I think he was actually on track to win at the beginning of this year. Now?  No way imo. 

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

aww, that's adorable.

Your childish smarm notwithstanding, nothing you typed changes the fact that his approvals are climbing.  Anything but "horrendus" when you compare them to where they SHOULD be.

Edited by TriStone

41 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

1) We need someone famous to die.  I think it is becoming more and more true that we only can understand what is right in front of our face.  Data from Italy doesn't do it.  Data from Spain doesn't do it.  Data [lulz] from China doesn't do it.  We need to see it. Two ways to do that -- neighbors of everyone croaking, or a famous person croaking that everyone can feel is their neighbor.  So, uh, thank you  for your service, Mr. Hanks.

2) Who says prayer doesn't work?  We've spent hours a day praying for stacks of dead boomer bodies come November 2020.  The Lord works in mysterious ways.

If Tom Hanks dies from this I will kill god.

9 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

aww, that's adorable.

trump is a piece of shit with a horrendous approval rating (lowest ever by far with a booming economy).  he's a bad person, a horrible liar, and he's really really shitty at his job (being president).  the #1 issue for democratic voters isn't healthcare, climate, or anything else fox news would have you believe - it's beating trump.  half the country only cares about beating trump.  and unfortunately for trump, hillary clinton isn't walking through that door for other people to vote against.  he's about to feel what it's like to be the unpopular name on the ballot.  

plenty of folks didn't really like him in 2016, but he was still an unknown, as far as what type of governing he'd do.  that is no longer the case.

all that said, there were plenty of people out there (and if you live in texas, you're likely surrounded by them) that avoid politics and try to never watch trump because they dislike him as a person, but they like money and security for themselves and their families, and they could justify it just to keep the status quo.  they "vote with their wallets" and that's fine.  or at least it was.  something tells me he's not getting as many tearful thank-you's from sad husbands and their 401k's.  he'll have to retire that anecdote.  it's over. 

the economy was literally the one thing he could cling to.  you know it.  i know it.  it's plainly fucking obvious.  which is the only fucking solitary reason why he's starting to push back right now on the restrictions that affect the economy.  he wants needs it to snap back into place and fast.  it's the only thing that gives him a shot.  well, that and typical republican voter suppression and other assorted fuckery we've come to expect every 2-4 years.

try going on tv and blaming the coronavirus for the one good thing you had going, and see how many elections you win.  and that's why i still support donald j trump.

I don’t think anything truer has ever been written on this board and maybe this site. 

50 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

A lot of famous people die to drugs. It never stopped people from doing them.

13 minutes ago, TriStone said:

ABC/Ipsos poll from last Friday.  A week old I know, but I haven't seen anything showing the numbers going down.  An article in USA Today from this morning also reporting numbers going up.

Thank you for providing that. I did see in a different (You.gov) poll an interesting string of questions regarding coronavirus. The poll covered various aspects. One question asked 'from which sources did the respondent get their news'. For those that answered cable news, they were asked a second question, to name the source and 48% replied 'Fox News.' Much derision has been cast toward Fox viewers, but there is no doubt that the broadcasters there give the President credit and downplay the other experts.

If someone watches the briefing and not an excerpt or Facebook interpretation of the briefing, and if those medical experts were not there, I would wonder if his poll numbers would be as high as they are. I really do. Would the misrepresentations and reassurances come across as shallow when it is followed up with Pence but no other resources with authority? It could be that people are desperate, after all some of the people in the poll you referenced had gone from holding a job in the poll on March 11 to losing their job by the time the followup poll was counted.

Guess we'll find out if it is a bump or not. Easter may have implications beyond people's faith.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Except that the Democrats for the most part refuse to publicly criticize how he's bungled the response, so his approval is actually going up. He's going to get reelected despite everything because Democrats are cowards and incompetent politicians. 

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

Except that the Democrats for the most part refuse to publicly criticize how he's bungled the response, so his approval is actually going up. He's going to get reelected despite everything because Democrats are cowards and incompetent politicians. 

I have an uncle who has long subscribed to the conspiratorial belief that we are really a one-party state and the Republican/Democrat dichotomy is an illusion maintained by the powers-that-be to keep us all trusting in the system.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

One question asked 'from which sources did the respondent get their news'. For those that answered cable news, they were asked a second question, to name the source and 48% replied 'Fox News.'

Yikes.  It's a good explanation for something that would otherwise be inexplicable.

30 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Your childish smarm notwithstanding, nothing you typed changes the fact that his approvals are climbing.  Anything but "horrendus" when you compare them to where they SHOULD be.

it's pronounced "charm".

look, i get that you're a trump guy.  you can act like you're just a casual observer here but the signs are obvious and easily detectable.  and that's fine.  i'm not here to attack other posters.  sure, the poll numbers 'should' be lower, because he's an incompetent buffoon.

but we're still talking about poll numbers (1) in the middle of a crisis, and (2) when most people aren't thinking about the election (even though trump obviously is).  but these numbers are soft, and here's why - first, they're not straight approval, they're based on the crisis (at least the ones i've seen are).  and second, they're not election-based.  meaning, they're not h2h with biden, or even bernie.

he's still underwater on straight approval on almost every poll, and certainly on his rcp rolling average.  and when you look vs biden, he's worse.

he could come through this thing at 50% (lol) and still lose to biden by 6-8 points and see an ec wipeout.

it's over.

15 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

it's pronounced "charm".

Touche.

look, i get that you're a trump guy.  you can act like you're just a casual observer here but the signs are obvious and easily detectable.  and that's fine.  i'm not here to attack other posters.  sure, the poll numbers 'should' be lower, because he's an incompetent buffoon.

I'm not a "Trump" guy per se.  He makes me embarrassed to be a Republican.  I give off the appearance of a casual observer because I do not hate the man as most in here do.  Whatever else I think about him, he's the dude in the chair right now.  I'd be happy to consider voting for a Democrat in November, but not for Joe Biden in his present state.  Joe Biden ten years ago?  Bring it on.  Sadly, that man is gone.  The Democrats need to replace him on the ticket, and the sooner the better.

but we're still talking about poll numbers (1) in the middle of a crisis, and (2) when most people aren't thinking about the election (even though trump obviously is).  but these numbers are soft, and here's why - first, they're not straight approval, they're based on the crisis (at least the ones i've seen are).  and second, they're not election-based.  meaning, they're not h2h with biden, or even bernie.

(1) in the middle of a crisis that even the most staunch Republicans I talk to agree he has bungled from the very beginning.

I'm perfectly willing to believe you when you tell me that he's toast in November, but when the highest of his approval numbers is for his handling of the pandemic (saw one article that had it at 60%), which all agree he bungled from the very beginning, then I don't know what else to think.

Edited by TriStone

37 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Fuck man- reading comprehension how does it work. I didn’t vote for him. I won’t vote for him. I think he’s a thoroughly reprehensible human being. I said the magical Easter date is stupid (because to put a date on it clearly shows you aren't making a rational decision). 

I said to the extent where he thinks his interests in re-election align with my interests in the least bad thing happening for the country I will root for that outcome- even if it’s positive for his team-election prospects. 

They will still argue that you you support him through and through even though you agree with him a bit.

32 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Nah. The economy is toast. The Dems don’t need to say anything until late summer. By November it’s a 10 point election 

12 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Nah. The economy is toast. The Dems don’t need to say anything until late summer. By November it’s a 10 point election 

I seem to remember you being confident that he’d lose in 16 as well.

The normal rules of politics say he should lose, but we haven’t been operating under those rules in years now. He’ll win the electoral college in the midst of a resurgent pandemic while the Dems sit around quietly wondering why the American people don’t see why he’s so bad.

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I seem to remember you being confident that he’d lose in 16 as well.

The normal rules of politics say he should lose, but we haven’t been operating under those rules in years now. He’ll win the electoral college in the midst of a resurgent pandemic while the Dems sit around quietly wondering why the American people don’t see why he’s so bad.

Yep. That was the only election I’ve failed to predict in my adult lifetime (going back to 96) and that’s counting mid terms. I underestimated just how much people hate Hillary. And I figured I hated her as much as anyone else, and even still I got stuck betting the under. 

Hillary isn’t on the ballot. 

30 minutes ago, TriStone said:

I have an uncle who has long subscribed to the conspiratorial belief that we are really a one-party state and the Republican/Democrat dichotomy is an illusion maintained by the powers-that-be to keep us all trusting in the system.

I don't feel that view is a conspiratorial view.  There are many in the govt who switched with letter behind their name because they couldn't win in that preferred area, with the other letter.  

1 hour ago, TriStone said:

Agree with this. And while the federal pandemic response has been terrible by any objective measure, I'm not sure it will hurt Trump because partisanship is so ingrained. Even the vast majority of independents had made up their minds on him by the time this thing really started to come to the forefront of public consciousness. That's just the landscape these days.

35 minutes ago, TriStone said:

I'm not a "Trump" guy per se.  He makes me embarrassed to be a Republican.  I give off the appearance of a casual observer because I do not hate the man as most in here do.  Whatever else I think about him, he's the dude in the chair right now.  I'd be happy to consider voting for a Democrat in November, but not for Joe Biden in his present state.  Joe Biden ten years ago?  Bring it on.  Sadly, that man is gone.  The Democrats need to replace him on the ticket, and the sooner the better.

lulz at seeing the last four years and being tempted to do it again.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, TriStone said:

(1) in the middle of a crisis that even the most staunch Republicans I talk to agree he has bungled from the very beginning.

it's confusing, i agree.

one of the articles, not sure which one, pointed out the "rally around the flag" poll numbers tend to be artificially inflated, most plainly put, because people (especially olds who answer the phone for pollsters) tend to not trash the president in the middle of a crisis.  there are plenty "this is a tough job, but i'm sure they're doing their best" attitudes now, but that doesn't translate into votes come november.

it's a tricky time.  if this was october, he'd be fucked by the virus and there would be chaos.  if it was last year, he would have time for the economy to rebound.  but now, 7 months out, in the early stages of a global pandemic, he's fucked.  if he waits 2 months, the economy is toast.  if he tries to flip the switch by easter, he's a monster.

and this doesn't even factor in the "virus part II", which has a tentative theatrical release of mid-october.

I'm not a "Trump" guy per se.  He makes me embarrassed to be a Republican.  I give off the appearance of a casual observer because I do not hate the man as most in here do.  

seriously, and i'm not trying to denigrate you or troll you - how could you take a look at his performance over the past three years, and in handling this crisis, and not hate him, or at the least have any respect at all for him? you cannot say you are not a "trump guy" and even put up half a defense of his presidency. 

i think this is why @henrygandorf has you pegged for a trump supporter. this is the exact blueprint for every trump supporter on this forum. "oh, ho, of course i didn't vote for him, but let me offer you this defense of him being terrible at something. i voted for [gary johnson, willie nelson, whoever], but he'll get us judges" 

yall voted for him. it's obvious, and you will again. that's actually the point of this thread. because, objectively, he's done a terrible job managing everything. you just think that democrats will do a worse job, for some reason. trump is as obviously as mentally compromised as biden, if not worse, but you won't vote for biden over trump? have you seen his performances on these covid updates? it's shameful, embarrassing, and is actually putting american lives at unnecessary risk. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

how could you take a look at his performance over the past three years, and in handling this crisis, and not hate him, or at the least have any respect at all for him?

I'm just not into hating people.  The only one affected by hate is the hater.  The object of your hatred couldn't give less of a fuck.

this is the exact blueprint for every trump supporter on this forum. "oh, ho, of course i didn't vote for him, but let me offer you this defense of him being terrible at something.

As things stand now I will vote for him in November.  I'll re-evaluate when the Democrats replace Biden, because that's going to happen between now and November if the DNC is serious about winning.

trump is as obviously as mentally compromised as biden, if not worse, but you won't vote for biden over trump?

Until I see Trump disappear from view for a week or wander off camera muttering nonsense during a streamed Town Hall or just flat out stop talking and stare into the camera until his wife comes out to snap him back into reality or stumble over the preamble because he can't remember who it was that endowed us with certain unalienable rights, I'm going to have to disagree with you here.  Here are some words I never thought I'd type:  Y'all should listen to bad_teammate on this one.

Edited by TriStone
  • Haha 1

A different approach:  Do you believe Biden will surround himself with sycophants and ignore every bit of expertise on every relevant issue?

(That's one of my main beliefs with why people were willing to vote for Trump.  They don't think of him as the head of an org with 2,000,000 employees.  They just think of him as the dude who gets to pop off on the issue of the day).

3 minutes ago, TriStone said:

Until I see Trump disappear from view for a week or wander off camera muttering nonsense during a streamed Town Hall or just flat out stop talking and stare into the camera until his wife comes out to snap him back into reality or stumble over the preamble because he can't remember who it was that endowed us with certain unalienable rights, I'm going to have to disagree with you here.  Here are some words I never thought I'd type:  Y'all should listen to bad_teammate on this one.

If you haven't seen Trump do those things or very similar then you haven't been paying attention.

He walked out of the room during a bill signing and had to be brought back, he wandered away from his car at the airport, he wandered off across the lawn at the White House like he was lost in a daze. Should I go on?

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kilgorehorn said:

If you haven't seen Trump do those things or very similar then you haven't been paying attention.

He walked out of the room during a bill signing and had to be brought back, he wandered away from his car at the airport, he wandered off across the lawn at the White House like he was lost in a daze. Should I go on?

No shit, talking about the definition of obtuse. 

41 minutes ago, TriStone said:

I'm just not into hating people.  The only one affected by hate is the hater.  The object of your hatred couldn't give less of a fuck.

As things stand now I will vote for him in November.  I'll re-evaluate when the Democrats replace Biden, because that's going to happen between now and November if the DNC is serious about winning.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kilgorehorn said:

47 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

No shit, talking about the definition of obtuse. 

33 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

In the interest of time I'll be conciliatory and cede the argument.  Fine.  They're both equally brain dead.  I'm not interested in replacing zombie Trump with zombie Biden.  As I've said, replace Biden on the ticket and I'm interested.

In the interest of time I'll be conciliatory and cede the argument.  Fine.  They're both equally brain dead.  I'm not interested in replacing zombie Trump with zombie Biden.  As I've said, replace Biden on the ticket and I'm interested.

Only referring to Trump’s traits, say why he is the right person to lead the country. 

trump is good because he

- has a in depth understanding of the government functions around him. 
- surrounds himself with the kind of expertise necessary to make difficult decisions.  
- embodies the American spirit I think the country should take on.

- can unify the country in times of need.

- is singleminded In his focus on improving the lives of all Americans  

How do people picture him in their mind when they are voting for him?   

*caveat with all republican arguments are disingenuous these days, so my acknowledgement of that means you only get 50% of the epoints for drawing out continued conversation. 

12 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

If you find yourself supporting Dotard because of monetary reasons you are complicit with the damage he has done to our country.

If you cannot bring yourself to vote for a Democrat despite a mountain of evidence showing what a terrible person Dotard is you are again complicit.

If you support him because he talks like you then you are the common clay of the new west and will get what you deserve going forward.

If you see his openly racist views and policies and don't voice an objection to it you are despicable.

Stephen Miller is shaping our immigration policy. Dotard gave him free reign to do so. Supporting Dotard means supporting that. Own the white nationalism in the store front window for all to see that you are also complicit with.

States being sent supplies for Covid-19 based on governors, senators and congressional representatives kissing the ring is abominable. People are dying at a rapid rate due to inaction by Dotard. 1000's more will perish who should not have thanks to Dotard's narcissism. These are people who could've been saved with a normal person who feels empathy occupying that office. You own that too cultists.

Dotard has no ability to feel empathy. No amount of hope will change that. He is a narcissist who wields more power than any narcissist in the history of human civilization. What does he do with that? He talks about the economy and then gets on Twitter and berates those who say mean things about him. Again cultists own this as well. You put this moron in Washington and he spends most of his time watching TV and getting on Twitter instead of governing like the leader of the Free World should.

If his mouth is moving he is lying and NONE of our representatives that have an R next to their name will fully disavow him or invoke the 25th Amendment because party over country, f you I'm getting mine while the getting is good and lib tears taste great.

If you are voting for Dotard in November the bottom line is you are an evil person, you also have zero empathy and have no ability to care about this country or the people who share it with you. You cast that ballot for Dotard again and you will forever have to own being part of this monstrosity of horrific decisions and deeds done that sent our country sliding backwards and left us as a laughingstock on the world stage. 

None of the above really matters to the cultists because, AGAIN, LIB TEARS TASTE GREAT. 

tl;dr

• Like 1