Trump - Why I still support him ! #maga

tx 3 putt

10 hours ago, TriStone said:

In the interest of time I'll be conciliatory and cede the argument.  Fine.  They're both equally brain dead.  I'm not interested in replacing zombie Trump with zombie Biden.  As I've said, replace Biden on the ticket and I'm interested.

"if the Democrats would just nominate someone way more racist, I might vote for them.  I mean, I wouldn't, but I'll say I might because I am dishonest."

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Message Board User said:

I just spent way too many minutes exploring SWAMPVOTE's twitter account. He seems to be a QAnon follower. He retweeted some dude named Cyrus Parsa and so I googled that name. Have you all heard of him before? He runs some website for his AI Organization and filed a lawsuit, (which I looked up) against pretty much everybody-----Obama, Biden (all of them), Clinton (all of them), Pelosi, and on and on. The complaint goes on forever, and it seems that we can be implanted with something in our brains that affects the neural network? I can't tell if he is a nutter or a flim flam artist who scams the nutters.

But now I get it from the press conference. If we drink/inject the bleach/disinefectant, it wipes the implant clean, just like the emails. Cool! If they even follow their slogan: Where we go one, we go all, then the Q will stand for "Quiet. At last."

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I just spent way too many minutes exploring SWAMPVOTE's twitter account. He seems to be a QAnon follower. He retweeted some dude named Cyrus Parsa and so I googled that name. Have you all heard of him before? He runs some website for his AI Organization and filed a lawsuit, (which I looked up) against pretty much everybody-----Obama, Biden (all of them), Clinton (all of them), Pelosi, and on and on. The complaint goes on forever, and it seems that we can be implanted with something in our brains that affects the neural network? I can't tell if he is a nutter or a flim flam artist who scams the nutters.

But now I get it from the press conference. If we drink/inject the bleach/disinefectant, it wipes the implant clean, just like the emails. Cool! If they even follow their slogan: Where we go one, we go all, then the Q will stand for "Quiet. At last."

Wait till they find out we're going to put the Rona vaccine in chemtrails. 😁

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

I'm still curious how anyone with half a brain can support this dumb mother fucker ?

Driving to Dallas from LA and stopped in El Paso for the dog to go outside and enjoy a park. A lady at the dog park was telling anyone that would listen how 5G causes Covid. 

These people support trump. 

1 minute ago, LABEVO said:

Driving to Dallas from LA and stopped in El Paso for the dog to go outside and enjoy a park. A lady at the dog park was telling anyone that would listen how 5G causes Covid. 

These people support trump. 

She’s needs to factor in cancer causing wind turbines 

• 2 years later...