Second coming of the baby boom..

Bevo&Pevo

7 hours ago, Anastasis said:

My seed has been sufficiently planted for the benefit of the gene pool. I'm snipped, but got special time in the jacuzzi last night.

Guy I worked with years ago was snipped and a couple of years away from retirement when his much younger wife got knocked up.  He assumes the kid is his.

7 hours ago, NWBuck said:

All these parents home schooling their children... Best birth control known to the world 

back in the olden days when we'd be out in a store or restaurant and hear a little bastard kid crying and raising hell, I'd just look at my teenage/ early 20's sons and remind them, " That's nature's birth control... It should scare the hell outta you."

• Like 1

Yeah I’ve clarified most people’s ‘baby boom’ notion with ‘yeah mostly for those with no kids’.  With 3/6yo kiddos here we’ve got to actually manage stress and ensure we avail the other spouse of breaks.  My wife is fixed, but I’d sure like some practice if we weren’t constantly touched out and exhausted.  

Swapping wives to get through this epidemic? Unconventional but I’m willing to see what you guys have to offer in trade.
Two rolls of 2 ply, 1 can of refried beans, 1 roll of paper towels.

Guy I worked with years ago was snipped and a couple of years away from retirement when his much younger wife got knocked up.  He assumes the kid is his.

Most likely scenario is that he knows better and is just playing along for the kids sake. I know a guy in a similar boat.

27 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Laugh.  Sometimes when I think what an idiot I've been in relationships, I read something like this and feel better about myself.

I’m shooting blanks after I got neutered but we just got in a little practice like we were trying to have a 4th kid. 4 year old Was sent to me and said mommy wants you- wife told me to lock the door and then she was naked. Weird that this happened with 3 kids awake on the other side of the door but I’m not complaining. 

That would have never happened last year. 

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m shooting blanks after I got neutered but we just got in a little practice like we were trying to have a 4th kid. 4 year old Was sent to me and said mommy wants you- wife told me to lock the door and then she was naked. Weird that this happened with 3 kids awake on the other side of the door but I’m not complaining. 

That would have never happened last year. 

My girlfriend does this. The wife does not