Is there cell reception at Colorado Bend State Park?

Not sure where I should post this, but since I need help here I am. 

I want to do a day or overnight trip to to Colorado Bend state park this week but I need to know if there is cell and more importantly Data reception SOMEWHERE in the park.  I realize that down by the river the tower sight lines are likely shit, but maybe on top a hill?  I wanted to go fish for white bass, but wanted to let wife come as well for company.  She MUST have at least access to her phone data in case she needed to log on.  I understand there is a hill where folks go, "cell phone hill. I also saw a comment about one bar reception, which might mean no data.

I'll likely go alone to check it out. But I thought it would be nice to go for a hike as well with her... but internet phone access....

I bet it will be more crowded than you think. Last week I spent three days in Big Bend Ranch State Park. The state park is known for being emptier and more isolated than BBNP but there were more people out there than I thought would be.  We were at a primitive campsite that we had to drive quite a ways off the road to get to so we had nobody near us but we drove past some of the non-primitive campsites and they were full. I just read an article saying that lots of state and national parks around the country have had to shut down their reservation systems because they are overwhelmed with people wanting to get away from the cities. The parks have ended up, in some cases, being more crowded than ever all of a sudden.  That’s not what you asked about of course but I have no idea about the cell reception at Colorado Bend.