Thread for people banned from DT till coronavirus goes away

immamac

19 hours ago, PilotsError said:

It really is ridiculous that rep isn't fixed so you can't neg rep like that. Even pos rep should have some limitations.

used to be a limit on daily rep (like, 12 maybe?) but i just repped the last 3 pages of the dog thread without bumping up against one, so, maybe it's gone. 

:shrug:

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Actually, most have been talking about donating it to political or social causes.  But yeah, you're probably right.

Leavin' on a jet plane.. don't know when I'll be back again....  Puff the magic dragon lived by the sea...  Up up and awaaaaaaay in my beautiful baaaaaaa-lloon....

More truth in those three lines than your post... just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2020 at 11:54 AM, Moby Ric said:

Looking forward to the "Hugo has been perma banned - NO SOCKS ALLOWED"

Negged cause y’all dumbshits repeat this ad nauseum ad infinitum and never have any proof. It’s tired and old at this point. Either put up or shut the fuck up, it’s the worst shaggy meme. 

• Like 3
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

Negged cause y’all dumbshits repeat this ad nauseum ad infinitum and never have any proof. It’s tired and old at this point. Either put up or shut the fuck up, it’s the worst shaggy meme. 

Exactly what a sock would say...

FTR, i'm not in the 'anti-Hugo' crowd.

1 hour ago, achooloco said:

It gets tiring to neg me all the time then don't fucking say anything.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, achooloco said:

The vast majority of Surly is tired of those cr circle jerker pariahs who can’t keep their bullshit and pissant negrep tantrums down there. That’s all.

Otherwise nobody gives a shit about it or them.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

The vast majority of Surly is tired of those cr circle jerker pariahs who can’t keep their bullshit and pissant negrep tantrums down there. That’s all.

Otherwise nobody gives a shit about it or them.

It's definitely come to that. I liked going in the CR, and mixing it up, but there are some absolute assholes in there who cannot deal with any opinion that doesn't meet their view of the world.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, achooloco said:

Agreed.  Hugo is certainly not a sock and everyone who suggests so is wrong.  Now, a paid poster for some left wing propaganda organization?  Yes, yes he is. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Hate said:

Agreed.  Hugo is certainly not a sock and everyone who suggests so is wrong.  Now, a paid poster for some left wing propaganda organization?  Yes, yes he is. 

Who the fuck would pay someone to post on a backwoods website like this where literally dozens of people are going to read whatever he types?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, achooloco said:

negged cause you are such a huge pussy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

We didn't get checks because we're not poors.
Well at least I didn't get one.

There were some posters that got the checks and were asking the board what Democrats to donate to.

And I spoke with someone who received an electronic deposit that has a net worth with ten figures that got it because he had a a write off in 2018 that reduced his agi to under $100k and hadn’t filed 2019 yet so....non poorer can receive it.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:36 AM, Brian Fantana said:

Who the fuck would pay someone to post on a backwoods website like this where literally dozens of people are going to read whatever he types?

What starts here changes the world*

*not applicable to technologicals. 

• Like 1

How many hours a day do the people whining about the CR the most waste reading it?  

This isn't hard.  Stay out of the DT thread if you want to bring up politics.  Stay in DT if you're an intellectual child who wants to hide from having to talk about the consequences of people dying because of your voting patterns.  Easy peasy.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

How many hours a day do the people whining about the CR the most waste reading it?  

This isn't hard.  Stay out of the DT thread if you want to bring up politics.  Stay in DT if you're an intellectual child who wants to hide from having to talk about the consequences of people dying because of your voting patterns.  Easy peasy.

You really are having a hard time with this aren't you ?  Oh noes we must talk politics because that's all we can talk abut.  This whole pandemic is political dammit !!  And it starts with our president who didn't  do enough to stop the deadly pandemic like a democrat would have...    AND WE'RE GONNA YELL ABOUT THAT ALL DAY TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN TO OUR IGNORANT THEORIES OF LIFE, AND POLITICS.

Love the whole people dying because of voting habits. You really have huge issues with reality.  

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You really are having a hard time with this aren't you ?  Oh noes we must talk politics because that's all we can talk abut.  This whole pandemic is political dammit !!  And it starts with our president who didn't  do enough to stop the deadly pandemic like a democrat would have...    AND WE'RE GONNA YELL ABOUT THAT ALL DAY TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN TO OUR IGNORANT THEORIES OF LIFE, AND POLITICS.

Love the whole people dying because of voting habits. You really have huge issues with reality.  

Calm down, buddy. I've made exactly zero posts in the Daily Texan thread and have never even been tempted to make political posts in there.  I respect that the Daily Texan is politics free, unless of course you're making snide remarks against the left and post a "no CR" disclaimer with a wink after your politically biased post, so I stay out of it.

You people who cry 24/7 about the cloak room and its posters should pull a Slorch/Iconoclast and ban yourselves from it for your own sanity.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Calm down, buddy. I've made exactly zero posts in the Daily Texan thread and have never even been tempted to make political posts in there.  I respect that the Daily Texan is politics free, unless of course you're making snide remarks against the left and post a "no CR" disclaimer with a wink after your politically biased post, so I stay out of it.

You people who cry 24/7 about the cloak room and its posters should pull a Slorch/Iconoclast and ban yourselves from it for your own sanity.

Fuck off, cloak-roomer 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

You respect DT is politics free. This respect manifests itself with insults, calling us intellectual children. 

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well... you know ... superior intellect and all....

We're not in the Daily Texan.  This thread might as well be in the cloak room judging by the four pages I've read before this. I feel okay with insulting you here.

11 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Fuck off, cloak-roomer 

Hey look, it's that guy who claims to not be a cloak roomer even though he probably has more posts than I do in there.

Edited by Tom

9 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Do the research and post results here

If only I cared that much on a website I average roughly 2 posts a day on.  

I apologize for even participating in this thread.  I broke my own rule of keeping it to the cloak room, even if this is a cloak room thread.  All you Daily Texan folks stay safe and God bless.

50 minutes ago, Tom said:

If only I cared that much on a website I average roughly 2 posts a day on.  

I apologize for even participating in this thread.  I broke my own rule of keeping it to the cloak room, even if this is a cloak room thread.  All you Daily Texan folks stay safe and God bless.

Ok cool, hook em

On 4/16/2020 at 5:40 PM, Dbeasy said:

I’ve patiently tried to explain to you multiple times that based upon your posts, it is obvious that you are a victim of propaganda from Fox News and other conservative propaganda outlets. Yet you’ve continuously ignored everyone as you’ve continued to fall for these schemes. At some point people just gave up on you and assumed you were too stupid to wake up.

NSIS but just in case you are.

Dude, the opinions I hold on just about every major political issue today I held before Fox News even existed. I was forming them from my own experiences and observations back when no one outside of Sacramento, California even knew who Rush Limbaugh was.  And anyone who is getting their information from The New York Times or CNN has no business calling anyone else's sources of information propaganda anyway.

• Like 8
  • Fuck You 1

18 hours ago, Tom said:

Calm down ?  As opposed to your calm, and measured comment that people are dying because they voted for a republican (that is what you meant).  You might wanna take some of your own home spun, frontier advice, but then you wouldn't have anything to rail about.

• Like 2