Thread for people banned from DT till coronavirus goes away

immamac

19 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

If you are tired of me bitching about this get some moderator to pull their head out of their ass and do something about this shitstain.

Or I could just neg rep you because the bitching is beyond tiresome.  And for the record, stalking a poster to punitively neg rep is indeed lame. Ironically you're building a more valid case for neg reps. Just let it go Holmes.

Why isn't there a limit to how far back someone can go to rep a post?   Cuntface Upper Westside is neg repping my posts from the Chiefs-Texans playoff game now.  There is no reason to go that far back into the threads to neg people other than being a giant anal wart infested cunt.  And to all the people who comment "if you ignore him he will stop".  No , he doesn't.  I've been ignoring him for at least the last two weeks and he hasn't slowed down his negging of every post of mine he can find one bit.  He's negged about 25 today and at least three fourths of them are over four months old.  If you are tired of me bitching about this get some moderator to pull their head out of their ass and do something about this shitstain.
I've been negd for 6 month old posts. Who cares, it doesn't matter here now. Its not like the old site.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I have been banned three times because of posts I made in the DT thread and I earned every ban.

My only regret is not breaking the rules more egregiously.  

So you are saying you should have trolled harder comrade?

• Like 2

Just now, Hate said:

And you just had to respond, didn't you? 

Taking this convo out of the thread so it doesn't spiral further out of control.

Yeah, I responded because this is a fucking FORUM for DISCUSSION. And it's my perogative to point out that if they're criticizing a state-level response to COVID and the bad decisions made there, they should also be considering the federal-level response because they have fucked it up at every single possible step along the way and have given the states the worst possible hand to play.

Ignoring that reality is lying to yourself and building an echo chamber.

Just now, Cheeseweasel said:

Spider Man Reaction GIF

Yeah see the difference is that when I disagree, I'm not telling you to fuck off into a different thread/forum/site. Yall are real eager to say "gO bAcK tO tHe Cr"

I welcome the discussion, yall are the folks who can't stand dissent

Ironically, Trump's executive order could effectively remove all of the moderator abilities to limit political speech less Surly wants to open itself to lawsuits from users or the federal government. Still think this is some BS about peoples' "political teams"?

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Pasken said:

Ironically, Trump's executive order could effectively remove all of the moderator abilities to limit political speech less Surly wants to open itself to lawsuits from users or the federal government. Still think this is some BS about peoples' "political teams"?

Trump has freed Hugo. I guess that means Hugo will be voting for him? Strange times.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Pasken said:

So we can go on Free Republic and start up numerous threads on  the Libertarian or Constitutional Party candidate we are going to support and ole Jimbo can't ban us, or go on Democratic Underground and start threads on how we are going to vote for Trump, or pretty much any political forum on reddit?

j/k, it won't survive a court challenge.   Hell, I think a court just threw out a lawsuit over something similar.

6 hours ago, Captainant said:

Yeah see the difference is that when I disagree, I'm not telling you to fuck off into a different thread/forum/site. Yall are real eager to say "gO bAcK tO tHe Cr"

I welcome the discussion, yall are the folks who can't stand dissent

says the negger.  LOlz.

Flat out lie.  It's common...

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Neg just means I think you have a bad opinion, not that you shouldn't say it. Didn't realize how serious you took internet points

you're still closed to other opinions.

Carry on.  Liar.

there's no shame.  It's centrist fascism that prevails among the CR on here.  Embrace it bitch.  Don't be in such denial.

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 10:54 AM, Captainant said:

Taking this convo out of the thread so it doesn't spiral further out of control.

Yeah, I responded because this is a fucking FORUM for DISCUSSION. And it's my perogative to point out that if they're criticizing a state-level response to COVID and the bad decisions made there, they should also be considering the federal-level response because they have fucked it up at every single possible step along the way and have given the states the worst possible hand to play.

Ignoring that reality is lying to yourself and building an echo chamber.

You just want to spew your Trump hate any chance you get. Just admit it, bro. 

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

• Like 1

On 5/27/2020 at 9:01 PM, markstanco said:
On 5/26/2020 at 8:02 PM, EMAWesome said:
Why isn't there a limit to how far back someone can go to rep a post?   Cuntface Upper Westside is neg repping my posts from the Chiefs-Texans playoff game now.  There is no reason to go that far back into the threads to neg people other than being a giant anal wart infested cunt.  And to all the people who comment "if you ignore him he will stop".  No , he doesn't.  I've been ignoring him for at least the last two weeks and he hasn't slowed down his negging of every post of mine he can find one bit.  He's negged about 25 today and at least three fourths of them are over four months old.  If you are tired of me bitching about this get some moderator to pull their head out of their ass and do something about this shitstain.

Read more  

I've been negd for 6 month old posts. Who cares, it doesn't matter here now. Its not like the old site.

My favorites example of this was some guy I’d never seen before negged me a couple weeks later for a take on top 10 white basketball players in the NBA. It was a controversial statement like- I just can’t put anyone older than Jerry West on my list bc the nba basically wasn’t integrated then, maybe that’s wrong but that’s where I draw the line, and another non controversial statement. Never been so surprised to see a neg in my life. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn