Thread for people banned from DT till coronavirus goes away

immamac

On 4/18/2020 at 9:09 AM, Armybrat said:

The vast majority of Surly is tired of those cr circle jerker pariahs who can’t keep their bullshit and pissant negrep tantrums down there. That’s all.

Otherwise nobody gives a shit about it or them.

Sure but that has fuck all to do with claiming something over and over again and never even attempting to prove it.  when posters claim someone else has multiple socks because a Lot of people disagree with them is just idiotic and worthless.

On 4/18/2020 at 11:17 AM, Moby Ric said:

negged cause you are such a huge pussy.

Put up or shut the fuck up

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

3 hours ago, achooloco said:

Sure but that has fuck all to do with claiming something over and over again and never even attempting to prove it.  when posters claim someone else has multiple socks because a Lot of people disagree with them is just idiotic and worthless.

Kind of like when posters claim you are a Russian bot based only on the time of day you make your posts?  

• Like 2

On 4/20/2020 at 4:58 AM, EMAWesome said:

This shit is getting ridiculous I'm willing to bet Upper Westside has neg repped over 100 posts of mine in the last week.  He just negged another 24 in a row.  Someone needs to put his ass in time out for being a feckless cunt.

Negged at least another ten posts of mine today all of them from early March.  Fucking shitstain is going to go back and eventually neg every single post I've ever made here.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Iceman said:

stop caring about rep, and it loses its value.

just sayin...  fuck 'em.  Let the neggers be neggers.

The only reason why I care is because there is a cut off point at negative a hundred or two hundred or something like that where you get banned, unless things have changed and I missed the memo.  I can only assume he is going to everything he can to push me to that point.

• Like 5

On 4/20/2020 at 8:04 PM, EMAWesome said:

Kind of like when posters claim you are a Russian bot based only on the time of day you make your posts?  

Sure. Same dumb bullshit. 

On 4/20/2020 at 5:19 PM, Moby Ric said:

Negged again cause you are either a bitch or a sock.

Then again probably this

C5e-MYnxtU-r_KKebAsdvqCL-NSiuHh4BWFtQe6z

ok dumbshit. enjoy your neg then and keep proclaiming stupid non-fact based shit, its on brand for you apparently. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

just now catching up with the latter half of page one/all of page two of this thread, and holy fucking shitballs- this is what the cloak room is like? my god, i'd heard stories, but it truly really is nothing more than, "Rabble rabble Obama sucks!!!" +a hoard of pos rep from like minded players, followed by, "Rabble rabble rabble Trump sucks!!!", +the ubiquitous pos rep from like minded folks, followed by pages of political pissing contests that achieve nothing and inform no one. and i thought I was mentally ill. christ. i'm not even going to read any further lest i lose all hope for humanity. you MFers got problems. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1

Oh my politics just gives me the vapors!

Lets get something straight, calling Trump an unmitigated disaster is not politics because Donald Trump has no political philosophy.  Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, those are politicians and they actually have policy you can agree/disagree with Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who's only concern is stroking his own ego. You know why people in the south were so polite? Because ignoring shit like institutional racism was easier than confronting it. The loudest safe spacers are the former champions of the right back in the Obama days who suddenly find themselves incapable of defending the current administration. And rather than confronting their mistakes and criticizing our current environment its far easier to ignore those things and simply not talk about them. For their own mental well being and for those who simply want to keep up with current events in DT just create a new forum called "Current Republican Talking Points", so that Onboard, Slorch, Brat and their ilk can compare notes and smell their own farts in peace and comfort.  They will no longer need DT to seek refuge from the abyss that keeps trying to stare at them.

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

For their own mental well being and for those who simply want to keep up with current events in DT just create a new forum called "Current Republican Talking Points", so that Onboard, Slorch, Brat and their ilk can compare notes and smell their own farts in peace and comfort.  They will no longer need DT to seek refuge from the abyss that keeps trying to stare at them.

report the political posts and move on.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up with, "Those guys won't talk about shit the way I want to..."

Edited by Iceman
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Iceman said:

report the political posts and move on.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up with, "Those guys won't talk about shit the way I want to..."

You won't talk about it at all you moron. That's the point.  Maybe you can keep blaming China for everything since apparently that's not political

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

Lets get something straight, calling Trump an unmitigated disaster is not politics because Donald Trump has no political philosophy.  Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, those are politicians and they actually have policy you can agree/disagree with Trump is a narcissistic sociopath who's only concern is stroking his own ego. You know why people in the south were so polite? Because ignoring shit like institutional racism was easier than confronting it. The loudest safe spacers are the former champions of the right back in the Obama days who suddenly find themselves incapable of defending the current administration. And rather than confronting their mistakes and criticizing our current environment its far easier to ignore those things and simply not talk about them. For their own mental well being and for those who simply want to keep up with current events in DT just create a new forum called "Current Republican Talking Points", so that Onboard, Slorch, Brat and their ilk can compare notes and smell their own farts in peace and comfort.  They will no longer need DT to seek refuge from the abyss that keeps trying to stare at them.

cool story bro GIF

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

You won't talk about it at all you moron. That's the point.  Maybe you can keep blaming China for everything since apparently that's not political

I didn't blame China for everything.

The coronavirus damned sure started there, as have another multitude of illnesses.  it's just random though.  racist, even.

Sounds like you're in denial bro.  Regardless of politics.

Edited by Iceman

We have been told time and time again that China did a fine job.  Do I need to paste quotes for you anti-Trumpers to understand?  What the hell is wrong with you people?  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Michael Knight said:

I’d prefer not to talk about anything CRoomy in the DT with mouth foamers like the CR ilk. Neither does the vast majority of Surly.

So quit whining about it ad nauseam like a titty baby.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

I don't really understand why the hyenas that have overrun the Cloak Room can't be satisfied with that. "WE NEED THE DT CORONA THREAD TOO". 

Well... they have so little in life other than telling anyone who will listen how their political position is the only correct one you racist, bigoted, idiot, trumpkin, designated hitter loving insect.

31 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well... they have so little in life other than telling anyone who will listen how their political position is the only correct one you racist, bigoted, idiot, trumpkin, designated hitter loving insect.

You continue to support Donald Trump, you literally have 0 leg to stand on

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

lol they. Posted in the Hillary thread lately, you obsessed weirdo? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

If you are not Hugo, prove it.  How's his dick taste?  Other CR posters can confirm for us.

thats not how reality works. you claimed something was true, prove it. ask the mods to see if he has socks or find some way to prove it. otherwise, enjoy life as a mongoloid and do the world a favor and don't procreate. this has derailed the thread enough, so if you are going to troll at least try to be good or funny at it, you fucking lame. 

Edited by achooloco
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

5 hours ago, Iceman said:

I didn't blame China for everything.

The coronavirus damned sure started there, as have another multitude of illnesses.  it's just random though.  racist, even.

Sounds like you're in denial bro.  Regardless of politics.

Slorch’d!

it really never gets old. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Maybe I’m wrong, but I’ve always thought MK as an associate prof for sociology, or some useless crap like that, and never having a real job. No family or kids and lives in a small dingy apartment off of Guadalupe st.

For some reason, this post helps that belief......

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why is everyone such a fucking snowflake? I read the last 4 pages of that DT thread and can't see a single post that would send me crying to blacklab like it seems people did last night.

Toughen up and just make fun of the crackheads and kiddy diddlers like me and @Anastasis.

Who are the snow flakes ?  The posters not wanting to have to read endless "your party sucks", "no party sucks" shit, or the posters who aren't allowed to post "your party sucks and mine is better", even though there are threads specifically for that kind of post.

• Like 1