Thread for people banned from DT till coronavirus goes away

immamac

On 4/25/2020 at 9:41 AM, Brian Fantana said:

Both. Maybe you (not you you, the royal you) should stop crying like a little bitch about everything that hurts your fee fees. If someone posts "the federal government's response to this crisis was dogshit", maybe people should stop taking that as a political attack on their chosen Washington, DC local sports team and crying to the mods about it. If someone posts "man Trump is a dipshit", maybe don't take it as a personal attack and cry to the mods about it. And vice versa for the other team. Because that is 100% what this is about, not what you're saying.

Trying to have a thread about a fucking global pandemic where any and all political discussion is banned is complete and total lunacy because A) the response of our leadership is really fucking important, and B) you literally cannot have the conversation at all without talking about policy. It's honestly the stupidest, snowflakiest load of horseshit I've ever seen out of a group of ostensibly adult humans with responsibilities that go beyond "keep my yard mowed so my HA doesn't start complaining".

This needs to be a banner at the top of this website

• Like 4

How can some of you savages want to discuss executive branch policy during a time of national crisis?  Where the fuck do you get the nerve?  What are we gonna discuss next, whether or not Covid-19 can be transmitted during a mouth-to-mouth kiss with your own children?  

Some of you are absolute children.  

On 4/27/2020 at 12:12 PM, Onboard 2.0 said:

The federal gov't moves as swiftly as a gazelle being chased by a hungry lion, right ....... right ??  The gist is There was no way that that things weren't going to go wrong, we (and most of  the rest of the world) were going to make mistakes in delaying closures, getting supplies (Dr. Faucci in March wasn't onboard with how this thing spread.

I know in all the nature documentaries I watch the gazelle usually sits down and says "There is no lion!  The lion is a giraffe hoax!  There will be zero lions soon!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

LOLz.   "How can there be a discussion if our grievances are not a part of it."

We insist...even though we ran you off from a forum that once supported that dialogue, we would like to be part of it now.  

It is not all that satisfactory to hear ourselves speak.   Why will you not take us back with open arms?  We'll be good this time.

Promise.

• Like 3

Hey---immamac, we gonna throttle down the racist bigotry from SgtHulk or we gonna continue my moderated status (despite it supposed to have ended today) for another few weeks because I challenged ignorant/racist thinking 4 weeks ago?  You know this website pops up when prospective students google University of Texas, right?  The racist/hate-filled vitriol you tacitly endorse every single day finds itself to them and their families, and those students are less and less white with every single passing month.  You know that right?  You maybe want to take a stand before I have to?  

Guest Lobo

Simply remind immamac of the shit that he lets slide while he, at the same time, bans benign shit as well.  Just quotes/cut-n-paste shit.  What the hell are you guys talking about?  

giphy.gif
I love Lobo. Never has someone exhibited such self-importance. It’s a race between you and Derka on that internet gold medal. Please do something about it. Please. Exert your power. 

For someone who used to deny being Rex Kramer you sure do sound a lot like him.

Glad you finally admitted it.

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

Hey---immamac, we gonna throttle down the racist bigotry from SgtHulk or we gonna continue my moderated status (despite it supposed to have ended today) for another few weeks because I challenged ignorant/racist thinking 4 weeks ago?  You know this website pops up when prospective students google University of Texas, right?  The racist/hate-filled vitriol you tacitly endorse every single day finds itself to them and their families, and those students are less and less white with every single passing month.  You know that right?  You maybe want to take a stand before I have to?  

Legit have no idea what the fuck lobo is talking about. He reports posts that aren't racist or even race related and claims that some poor potential student is not going to go to UT because of this message board. 

Some significant logical leaps being made. 

Guest Lobo

I think I’ve reported maybe ten posts in a decade on shaggy/surly.  And maybe given out fifty negative rep points over that timeframe.  I really don’t take this stuff that seriously. 

Just asking you to watch what you let slide because certain threads pop up in google searches for UT.  I should be more polite though, my bad.  Thanks. 

Guest Lobo
29 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

You’re under some impression that this is impressive and gives you power. Or that anyone here gives a shit. Except of course to the extent you brag about it and we then use it against you. 

Jesus man, let your alcohol-fueled rage calm down for a minute.  Are you honestly gonna tell me you don't remember the running joke about the department head, maybe a dean with regard to Strong/Condoleeza Rice?  Being serious IRL now, go off on more rants about me, doesn't matter.  But at least be honest with yourself and admit you remember that running joke.  Are you really gonna type with a straight face and say you don't remember that?  I wasn't seriously talking about a real department head position.  C'mon man, on your worst day of boozey rage, you're not this thick usually.  It was literally one of the ten funniest posts of all time a few years ago (I forget who posted it) during the Rice to UT rumors and somebody pulled out the McCombs quotes about Strong.  Admittedly, I didn't use it that humorously, but your old handle was on that thread where we were all cracking up at the funny tie between Rice and Strong.  It was one of the all-time best threads on the old site.  Then again, we're all getting older, we forget shit, time marches on, etc.  

Guest Lobo

Okay, then just ignore me like we ignore you.  It's not passive-aggressive, it's just passive because I never follow through on any of it because I don't actually care in real life.  You're the one that literally posted mine and my wife's name on the old site, not once but twice.  But at least be an adult and admit you remember that funny ass post that I stole from about department head/dean.  You gave me shit about it up in this thread and I certainly deserve some of it, but you have to remember that thread.  Everybody remembers it, that's what my post was referencing.  I mean, I have so many other posts that you can shit on, at least acknowledge that one was based on something you remember.  Maybe you don't like I said, we're all getting older and this quarantine is certainly doing nothing for my mid-term memory.  Maybe you're not really Rex Kramer, and that's the point man---who the fuck cares?  

I really do have to admit again though, Sgt. Hulk posted about me and Type 2 thinking literally right after my daughter got out that book from a shelf of 500 books, freaked me out.  And then earlier today Mrs. Whiggins posted about Rick Sutcliffe completely randomly after I just had a dream about his trade with Joe Carter when I was a kid in Chicago.  All in the last 24 hours after I promised myself I wasn't gonna freak out at the Haunted house thread.  So yeah, maybe this does bleed into real life more than I acknowledge.  So I'll be nicer.  Stay gold, man.

Edited by Lobo

Guest Lobo

That works out well, I don't know her name either.  Rhymes with a part of the female anatomy as I recall.  

I'll dispense with the RK claims then, but remember I'm not the only one on here you need to convince.  I can't believe I know two black people from Highland Park in the oil business in Dallas though.  I have truly won Covid bingo  ;)   Be good sir.

That works out well, I don't know her name either.  Rhymes with a part of the female anatomy as I recall.  
I'll dispense with the RK claims then, but remember I'm not the only one on here you need to convince.  I can't believe I know two black people from Highland Park in the oil business in Dallas though.  I have truly won Covid bingo     Be good sir.

Mulva?
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Bud, I’m not RK, and no, I don’t remember. And I’m never in alcohol-fueled rages, ever - certainly not at 8 AM. 

I’m not raging against you. I saw your back and forth with SgtHulk and frankly don’t know what you’re talking about. Don’t know what he’s talking about either. But there’s this weird pattern with you where you’ll threaten shit in a passive aggressive fashion and it’s tiring. 

6 hours ago, Lobo said:

Okay, then just ignore me like we ignore you.  It's not passive-aggressive, it's just passive because I never follow through on any of it because I don't actually care in real life.  You're the one that literally posted mine and my wife's name on the old site, not once but twice.  But at least be an adult and admit you remember that funny ass post that I stole from about department head/dean.  You gave me shit about it up in this thread and I certainly deserve some of it, but you have to remember that thread.  Everybody remembers it, that's what my post was referencing.  I mean, I have so many other posts that you can shit on, at least acknowledge that one was based on something you remember.  Maybe you don't like I said, we're all getting older and this quarantine is certainly doing nothing for my mid-term memory.  Maybe you're not really Rex Kramer, and that's the point man---who the fuck cares?  

I really do have to admit again though, Sgt. Hulk posted about me and Type 2 thinking literally right after my daughter got out that book from a shelf of 500 books, freaked me out.  And then earlier today Mrs. Whiggins posted about Rick Sutcliffe completely randomly after I just had a dream about his trade with Joe Carter when I was a kid in Chicago.  All in the last 24 hours after I promised myself I wasn't gonna freak out at the Haunted house thread.  So yeah, maybe this does bleed into real life more than I acknowledge.  So I'll be nicer.  Stay gold, man.

5 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

I’m not RK. I don’t know your name or your wife’s name. And you’re starting to scare me. Have a nice day. 

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

I'll dispense with the RK claims then, but remember I'm not the only one on here you need to convince.  I can't believe I know two black people from Highland Park in the oil business in Dallas though.  I have truly won Covid bingo  ;)   Be good sir.

For the love of God guys shut the hell up... you're harshing my mellow for God's sake.....

• Like 2

Guest Lobo

Sorry, have a sarsaparilla on me friend.  Apparently he's not my ex that broke up with me years ago on the old site.  I'm afraid I'll never get over Macho Grande. 

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

Rex is black?

Guest Lobo
7 hours ago, workswithseed said:

Rex is black?

I pictured you saying this in the voice of Arye Gross from "Soul Man" when the landlord asks him about his roommate.  

On 4/28/2020 at 1:06 PM, DDD Dad said:

You whine about neg rep almost as much as Slorch. 

Talk to me when one person is trying to single handedly get you banned from the site.  This is bullshit.  It's not even crowd sourcing.  One person is not a crowd.  Douchebag has negged a hundred posts of mine in the last two days and a lot of them are two or three months old.  He's been doing this for a month now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Talk to me when one person is trying to single handedly get you banned from the site.  This is bullshit.  It's not even crowd sourcing.  One person is not a crowd.  Douchebag has negged a hundred posts of mine in the last two days and a lot of them are two or three months old.  He's been doing this for a month now.

Whoever it is is the biggest pussy on this site by a country mile. Shit I've personally attacked someone, and don't even know who it is....

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Slorch’d!

That was funny... 10 years ago.

Bitchass posters gonna bitchass, that's all.  about 10 days ago, when the CR warriors were trying to make the DT Covid discussion  full access for political agendas, after having had the discussion for pages and pages with pretty much a free flowing conversation, here comes the naked negs, or negs by people not even posting the thread because someone dared voice something in opposition to their opinion.  It wasn't the main CR posters( allegedly) but other motherfuckers who don't ever do anything but...well...neg.

It's so fucking stupid.

Edited by Iceman

No it's the CR cabal behind it, or at least their socks.  I was banned 2x within 24 hours, and still can't get the mods to explain the reason why.  CR Cabal comes into the no CR thread shits on it with back door political posts, get called out, leave, and they don't get banned,  Hmmmmmmmmmm ?????

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

No it's the CR cabal behind it, or at least their socks.  I was banned 2x within 24 hours, and still can't get the mods to explain the reason why.  CR Cabal comes into the no CR thread shits on it with back door political posts, get called out, leave, and they don't get banned,  Hmmmmmmmmmm ?????

It's disappointing to look at that thread from the board level and see "Last Post By <CR Hyena #1>"

Look at this dumb motherfucker constantly crying about the "CR cabal" while having thousands of CR posts.
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, elguapo said:
On 5/4/2020 at 11:54 AM, Onboard 2.0 said:

Read more  

Look at this dumb motherfucker constantly crying about the "CR cabal" while having thousands of CR posts.

Hey fuck you too

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Does RayDog provide access underage girls for one of the mods or something? Strange that his pedophilic trash is somehow protected in the DT covid thread while people that call him out for it get their posts nuked. @Anastasis

I wasn't even involved in setting off the last round.  @BradInATX posted, wondering why nobody on the board was calling out that fucking horseshit. The answer of course being that he didn't see it because the mods have suppressed the people calling it out, for whatever reason. I honestly think that they are doing the best they can.  And probably some of the posters who whine in their posts when people point it out are reporting the posts, and the mods are sick of the whining so they just nuke the thread. Pretty much same thing when people started whining in the CR when people were pointing out the outright lunacy of the Russia Russia Russia stuff so they had to create a [serious] thread framework. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

I wasn't even involved in setting off the last round.  @BradInATX posted, wondering why nobody on the board was calling out that fucking horseshit. The answer of course being that he didn't see it because the mods have suppressed the people calling it out, for whatever reason. I honestly think that they are doing the best they can.  And probably some of the posters who whine in their posts when people point it out are reporting the posts, and the mods are sick of the whining so they just nuke the thread. Pretty much same thing when people started whining in the CR when people were pointing out the outright lunacy of the Russia Russia Russia stuff so they had to create a [serious] thread framework. 

That's fair. I've tried to point it out a few times, even in this thread. It's fucking weird and probably not something you would want someone to see if they google "UT message board".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

That's fair. I've tried to point it out a few times, even in this thread. It's fucking weird and probably not something you would want someone to see if they google "UT message board".

Yeah, I don't get the push back from a board that essentially framed their existence around self moderation. The crowd noise around raydog ramped up, and it was tamped down by mods. Odd that the posters whining about the push back as derailing never issued a peep about derailment when he was posting pictures of 16 year olds (oops, pulled that off facebook and put it on the old server, my bad). But they sure pipe up consistently when other posters call it out.  Shit gets ghosted, and then yet other posters  wander in wondering why nobody is calling it out. 

• Like 1

What exactly did Raydog do and what thread did he do it in? I honestly have no idea what he’s done other than bang Phillipino whores. If he truly has done something that would universally be frowned upon, then by all means bam him.

1 hour ago, Hate said:

What exactly did Raydog do and what thread did he do it in? I honestly have no idea what he’s done other than bang Phillipino whores. If he truly has done something that would universally be frowned upon, then by all means bam him.

It’s been in the DT covid thread and was a few weeks ago. Honestly I didn’t pay much attention and the pictures were of his girlfriends that  I *think* were all over the age of 18. Those posts probably didn’t belong there and maybe don’t belong in PeeInYourButt either. But we did get a good breakdown of pricing and how the whole thing works over there.

• Like 1