Politics in the CV thread - stop posting it and stop responding to those that do

blacklab

17 hours ago, blacklab said:

daltx fucking idiot has been dealt with.

please report posts like that

thanks northloop for the report

I'm going to move any retard posts like that that aren't strait CR over to that thread 

So I should just go ahead and post directly in that thread?

Jesus, this site must make a shitload of money to make all this bullshit worth it. I guess a lawsuit over ownership of the shaggy community said as much.  Best yet, the business model is pandemic proof!  People’s need to collectively bitch goes up in a crisis.

Can I invest?  Not feeling too good about other options right now that may or may not be positively or negatively affected by a certain individual or individuals who shall not be identified by name, title(s) or party affiliation.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Jesus, this site must make a shitload of money to make all this bullshit worth it. I guess a lawsuit over ownership of the shaggy community said as much.  Best yet, the business model is pandemic proof!  People’s need to collectively bitch goes up in a crisis.

Can I invest?  Not feeling too good about other options right now that may or may not be positively or negatively affected by a certain individual or individuals who shall not be identified by name, title(s) or party affiliation.

Shares available at Tree Fiddy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Shit, I just cook. It really is not that hard. Well maybe for some. 

HelloFresh is cooking your own meals.  Fresh ingredients, I didn't have to deal with the riff raff at the store, :)

@aggie08 has effectively derailed the Market thread in DT with a comment on Boris Johnson (contracted Covid19).  Members called the post out, but aggie08 doesn't see the political content in the comment and is going full Derka in defending it.  That isn't the thread to hash it out though.  It's polluting a long conversation about the markets with a meta discussion better suited to this thread.

For the record aggie08, I think your comment would have been just fine and flown under the radar if you hadn't added "/Trump's doctor" at the end.  That added unnecessary political color to your presumably about Boris Johnson joke.

9 minutes ago, bernorange said:

@aggie08 has effectively derailed the Market thread in DT with a comment on Boris Johnson (contracted Covid19).  Members called the post out, but aggie08 doesn't see the political content in the comment and is going full Derka in defending it.  That isn't the thread to hash it out though.  It's polluting a long conversation about the markets with a meta discussion better suited to this thread.

For the record aggie08, I think your comment would have been just fine and flown under the radar if you hadn't added "/Trump's doctor" at the end.  That added unnecessary political color to your presumably about Boris Johnson joke.

Dude, I honestly don't care. It was a 5 minute "derail", I got my courtesy wrist slap, and it's already over and gone. Calling me out for it on a separate thread is just drama queen behavior.

The constant bitching about politics, from mostly the same handful of people, is often worse than the political comments dropped there.  A few of those calling it a cesspool are the ones who drop hot comments to troll or don’t agree with the current political mood there.  Oh well, if nothing else the edict for no politics keeps the bleeding vaginas to a low flow.  

• Like 2

On 3/26/2020 at 6:51 AM, Goredho said:

On 3/27/2020 at 10:19 AM, Homercles said:

The constant bitching about politics, from mostly the same handful of people, is often worse than the political comments dropped there.  A few of those calling it a cesspool are the ones who drop hot comments to troll or don’t agree with the current political mood there.  Oh well, if nothing else the edict for no politics keeps the bleeding vaginas to a low flow.  

Sounds like something a butthurt cloakroomer would say