Tiger King

Kyle

Selling tiger cubs, paying staff next to nothing, and charging rubes big admission prices and other extras like pictures with tiger cubs and getting to play with cubs. Oh and Joe Exotic, the white trash cat guy in Oklahoma (giant shock) was getting his meat from food thrown out at Walmart and grocery stores. 

Edited by mdmost

15 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I haven't watched any of this yet so pardon my ignorance,  but I'm assuming that keeping and feeding multiple giant cats is an expensive endeavor.  How is this lunacy getting funded? 

The Crazy Cat Lady has a penchant for marry / killing millionaires so she has money from husband #2 she killed and fed to her big cats, and apparently cuckold #3 is wealthy as well. As noted, Joe Exotic pretty much exploits cats, drugs, others, music, entertainment, his family, his parents, etc., to squeak by.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I haven't watched any of this yet so pardon my ignorance,  but I'm assuming that keeping and feeding multiple giant cats is an expensive endeavor.  How is this lunacy getting funded? 

Mister, if you don't watch the show, I'm gonna kick 100% of your ass!

Holy shit. Finally started this. I can’t remember what the exact quote was at the top of the show about how cat people are pieces of shit but it seems accurate.

Also was trying to figure out how the inside edition guy ended up producing tiger tv and apparently it was crack, which makes sense.

• Haha 1

There’s so much to be disturbed by here. Chief among them is the repeated wearing of Longhorn gear by this white trash shit show of a two-tone mullet wearin’, bad tat havin’, heterosexual convertin’, wheelin’, dealin’, helicopter flyin’, ATV ridin’, animal exploitin’, country sangin’, justified murder plottin’ son of a gun. Woo!

I hope this series ends with Joe and the husband-murdering empress of all Crazy Cat Ladies savagely dismembered and devoured together by one or more of the animals they’re “saving.”  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

It's not as expensive as you assume because of free labor or 3rd world level wages

7 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Also the highway patrol calls him when deer end up their cleanup problem.  Crazy people can be quite resourceful.  Crazy people on meth?  Yeah, this is what you get.  

Two things: I love it how that one chick got her arm eaten off and just comes back to work five days later and there's so many crazier things that happened that we barely even mention it. And the fact that Joe's former husband is in prison for murder and it's pretty much no big deal and never brought up.

Two things: I love it how that one chick got her arm eaten off and just comes back to work five days later and there's so many crazier things that happened that we barely even mention it. And the fact that Joe's former husband is in prison for murder and it's pretty much no big deal and never brought up.
Are we even sure that's a real chick? He or she mentioned he/she was in the military and I think said he/she diffused IED's. Do women do that in the military?

1 minute ago, cabowabo said:
12 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

Are we even sure that's a real chick? He or she mentioned he/she was in the military and I think said he/she diffused IED's. Do women do that in the military?

Yes women do EOD and Route clearance MOSes.

59 minutes ago, cabowabo said:
13 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

Moor wrote the NYMag piece...decent tidbits in the linked thread.

Edited by TheStoicPaisano
  • Like 1

I’d like to know more about the drug dealer dude in Florida.  How the fuck was he making money after serving his time?  It was clear he’s not running a zoo tour business and they implied he might be smuggling coke in snakes. But if that’s the case, why would this guy go on camera at all?  

I binged watched this yesterday.  Holy fuck.  Carol so killed her husband.  Joe running for office and then selling everyone out in the end.  This has to have a part two, or a movie made.  And yes the East Bound and Down crew needs to be the ones to make it.

Anyone been to the new zoo the conman opened up by Windstar?

Edited by Moby Ric

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

I’d like to know more about the drug dealer dude in Florida.  How the fuck was he making money after serving his time?  It was clear he’s not running a zoo tour business and they implied he might be smuggling coke in snakes. But if that’s the case, why would this guy go on camera at all?  

Easily the most likable and sane of the large cat people

4FDA6B2B-9E09-4DDB-AD67-8CD6F1380FA0.jpeg

I can’t believe there weren’t more injuries/fatalities with that many idiots and that many cats involved for that amount of time. Even the lost arm seemed more like an accident where the tiger snatched her arm through the chain link fence and the fence did most of the damage.

1 hour ago, Moby Ric said:

I binged watched this yesterday.  Holy fuck.  Carol so killed her husband.  Joe running for office and then selling everyone out in the end.  This has to have a part two, or a movie made.  And yes the East Bound and Down crew needs to be the ones to make it.

Anyone been to the new zoo the conman opened up by Windstar?

I do not think it opened yet. We went through there in September, and the place in Wynnewood was still open.

He was the inspiration for Tony Montana.  And yes he was the most normal person out of the cat people.  I feel that the park using out of date Wal Mart meat in the pizza place in the park is being unfairly glossed over.  I hope none of you fuckers who visited the park ate there.