Tiger King

Kyle

5 hours ago, lateshow said:

Is the dude with no legs still around? 

Yes.

2 hours ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I feel like we need Tim stark as our ad when a bor member says he’s gonna hire someone else.

He's Joe Exotic without the husbands and just after he's downed about half-a-dozen Red Bulls.  He's straight out of Letterkenny.

Edited by atomheartbevo

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MillerEP said:

Okay now that will be interesting, because he somehow managed to be a fuckload creepier and shadier than Joe Exotic and the rest of them.

• 1 month later...

https://www.kxan.com/news/tiger-king-joe-exotic-will-remain-in-prison-despite-pleas/

A federal judge resentenced “Tiger King” Joe Exotic to 21 years in prison on Friday, reducing his punishment by just a year despite pleas from the former zookeeper for leniency as he begins treatment for early-stage cancer.

“Please don’t make me die in prison waiting for a chance to be free,” he tearfully told a federal judge who resentenced him on a murder-for-hire charge.

Baskin and her husband, Howard Baskin, also attended the proceedings, and she said she was fearful that Maldonado-Passage could threaten her. “He continues to harbor intense feelings of ill will toward me,” she told the judge.

Baskin said even with Maldonado-Passage in prison, she has continued to receive “vile, abusive and threatening communications” over the last two years. She told the judge she believes Maldonado-Passage poses an even more serious threat to her now that he has a larger group of supporters because of the popularity of the Netflix series.

good-night.gif

• 10 months later...

So not having read the law, what happens to the big cats and cubs if these petting zoos are illegal? Do they all get euthanized as cat joints are have no revenue? The articles are brief and just hype the feel good portion of the law without much detail. What is the unknown collateral damage.

I’m not a fan of big cat ownership and think it should be banned federally, along with all other exotic animals. Last summer some moron in Grand Prairie lost his fucking cobra. Why is that legal? The city spent a fortune looking for it. They never found it. Hopefully it died and wasn’t a pregnant female.

We need to have much tougher federal laws on importation of foreign species. Fucking Burmese pythons in Florida are killing off alligators. Flying carp. Zebra mussels. Feral hogs. Mimosa trees. Cottonwood trees. But the worst: fucking feral cats. Every town is infested with them and the kooks that feed and protect them. They wreck havoc on Texas wildlife.

• Hook 'Em 1

I think you may have the answer to your question in your own post. 

On 12/9/2022 at 8:48 PM, Texzilla58 said:

So not having read the law, what happens to the big cats and cubs if these petting zoos are illegal? 

On 12/9/2022 at 8:48 PM, Texzilla58 said:

But the worst: fucking feral tigers/lions. Every town is infested with them … They wreck havoc on Texas humans.

Fify 

• Haha 3