Kyle

Tiger King

I haven't watched any of this yet so pardon my ignorance,  but I'm assuming that keeping and feeding multiple giant cats is an expensive endeavor.  How is this lunacy getting funded? 

Selling tiger cubs, paying staff next to nothing, and charging rubes big admission prices and other extras like pictures with tiger cubs and getting to play with cubs. Oh and Joe Exotic, the white trash cat guy in Oklahoma (giant shock) was getting his meat from food thrown out at Walmart and grocery stores. 

Edited by mdmost

15 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I haven't watched any of this yet so pardon my ignorance,  but I'm assuming that keeping and feeding multiple giant cats is an expensive endeavor.  How is this lunacy getting funded? 

The Crazy Cat Lady has a penchant for marry / killing millionaires so she has money from husband #2 she killed and fed to her big cats, and apparently cuckold #3 is wealthy as well. As noted, Joe Exotic pretty much exploits cats, drugs, others, music, entertainment, his family, his parents, etc., to squeak by.

38 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Mister, if you don't watch the show, I'm gonna kick 100% of your ass!

Holy shit. Finally started this. I can’t remember what the exact quote was at the top of the show about how cat people are pieces of shit but it seems accurate.

Also was trying to figure out how the inside edition guy ended up producing tiger tv and apparently it was crack, which makes sense.

There’s so much to be disturbed by here. Chief among them is the repeated wearing of Longhorn gear by this white trash shit show of a two-tone mullet wearin’, bad tat havin’, heterosexual convertin’, wheelin’, dealin’, helicopter flyin’, ATV ridin’, animal exploitin’, country sangin’, justified murder plottin’ son of a gun. Woo!

I hope this series ends with Joe and the husband-murdering empress of all Crazy Cat Ladies savagely dismembered and devoured together by one or more of the animals they’re “saving.”  

15 minutes ago, Ray Cranham said:

Tiger King is basically Eastbound and Down

But without a single likable character. Or April’s tits. 

Edited by 4th&Five

24 minutes ago, Radical Larry said:

Every time this  dude made an appearance I kept thinking he looked like a downsier version of Alex Jones.

1 hour ago, Ray Cranham said:

Tiger King is basically Eastbound and Down

Would love to see Danny McBride playing Joe Exotic!  Somebody call his agent.

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

It's not as expensive as you assume because of free labor or 3rd world level wages

1 hour ago, Pasken said:

It's not as expensive as you assume because of free labor or 3rd world level wages

well, yeah and part of their comps & benefits is rummaging through the out-of-date meat truck...

7 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Also the highway patrol calls him when deer end up their cleanup problem.  Crazy people can be quite resourceful.  Crazy people on meth?  Yeah, this is what you get.  

Like a decade ago I was in some animal sanctuary in Chiang Mai and got to pet some Cubs and yes I did use those photos on my tinder profile so I do feel a little attacked by carole

Two things: I love it how that one chick got her arm eaten off and just comes back to work five days later and there's so many crazier things that happened that we barely even mention it. And the fact that Joe's former husband is in prison for murder and it's pretty much no big deal and never brought up.

I finished this show last week, but wasn’t it odd that Joe had that EMS jacket on real quick like after Saff got her (his) arm eaten off?

17 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I finished this show last week, but wasn’t it odd that Joe had that EMS jacket on real quick like after Saff got her (his) arm eaten off?

Right?

2 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

And the fact that Joe's former husband is in prison for murder and it's pretty much no big deal and never brought up.

ron burgundy what GIF

Edited by Genco