Covid 19 Restaurant Deals - Austin

gsoda3

So just got takeout from Fleming’s.  I know it’s not local, but we’ve been going to the Fleming’s at the Domain for years.  The workers are locals, and we have a waiter we always go to.

On Tuesdays, they always run “Tomahawk Tuesday.”  For $125, you get 2 salads, a 35 oz Tomahawk, 2 sides and 2 desserts.  They are now running $40 off any night on orders over $100.  So for now you get that for $85.  Crazy deal.

• Like 3

On 3/26/2020 at 6:08 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Somebody posted it on another thread, but Fonda San Miguel has a pretty serious family pack of Mexican pulled pork (Cochinita Pibil) with sides for $45.  Apparently feeds up to 6.

Fonda San Miguel

Was planning to do this tonight. Went to website and closed until quarantine over. Looks like they sold what they had in stock and then noped out. 

Favor delivers beer and wine from HEB.

Meant to post an update here but think I put it in another thread. Did drizzly the other day and it worked great. They coordinate with local shops (south Austin liquor for me). Local shop texted me order immediately to make sure they had it right and was at house in about 30 minutes. left it on front porch with no interaction. $4 delivery fee and tip how ever much you went.

Terry Black's had a weekly deal last week and they're doing it again this week.  Monday and Tuesday, $18 beef ribs.  Wednesday and Thursday, $35 Full rack of pork ribs + 2 pints of sides.  Friday and Saturday, $70 whole cooked briskets, $5 off each whole pound of brisket.  Easter Sunday, $20 off small family pack, $40 off large family pack.