College Football in 2020 in danger?

The_Great_Hornsby

2 hours ago, TxEx84 said:

That Pac-12 schedule is all kinds of stupid. Oh yeah, it's the Pac-12.

Just curious what is stupid about the schedule?  Not saying the Pac doesn't do stupid shit, but wondering what the issue is with the schedule?

It might all be a moot point, [I hope this is fake news]:

Report: Big Ten Advised Schools 2020 Football Season May Not Be Played in Fall. There reportedly may not be Big Ten football this fall. According to of Sports Illustrated, the league has "advised" schools that there still might not be a football season during the fall amid the COVID-19 pandemic.23 hours ago

image.png

52 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Our conference is run by morons. Yeah, let's go for 12 games where each school has to scramble to sign up 3 cupcakes who are fine with maybe not getting any money at all, let alone their conferences even letting them play. 

The bukkake emot-fappery%20(1).gif [or however that's spelled], from 4 others, that's what it feels like XII is into, (sometimes)...

9 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

Report: Big Ten Advised Schools 2020 Football Season May Not Be Played in Fall. There reportedly may not be Big Ten football this fall. According to of Sports Illustrated, the league has "advised" schools that there still might not be a football season during the fall amid the COVID-19 pandemic.23 hours ago

image.png

TeTKN3a.gif

12 minutes ago, kopp0e said:

image.png

giphy-1.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So what's the status on key players being able to opt out this "season" to pursue the draft?  This is gonna be great.  Yeah, screw this, I'm getting ready for the combines.  But I'll be in the stands cheering for you guys!

Whatever happens, this season will basically be an asterisk if not an abortion.  I'm still betting on good odds from Vegas on % that someone(s) will have it and it'll be covered up until the big game is over.

Shut it down until January at the latest.  Whatever this is, it's barely football.  I still think it doesn't make it through anyway.

23 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

It'll be an interesting playoff selection for the committee, with everybody doing their own thing.

23 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

It'll be an interesting playoff selection for the committee, with everybody doing their own thing.

But what about the playoff selection? Will it be interesting?

Edited by LTbear

So what's the status on key players being able to opt out this "season" to pursue the draft?  This is gonna be great.  Yeah, screw this, I'm getting ready for the combines.  But I'll be in the stands cheering for you guys!

Whatever happens, this season will basically be an asterisk if not an abortion.  I'm still betting on good odds from Vegas on % that someone(s) will have it and it'll be covered up until the big game is over.

Shut it down until January at the latest.  Whatever this is, it's barely football.  I still think it doesn't make it through anyway.

Where ya been?