College Football in 2020 in danger?

The_Great_Hornsby

Looking at those stats, MAC's the knife cutting up the argument that it's mostly about regional outbreaks.

But those ESPN announcers will keep preaching at us to don't dare suggest it might be tied to choices by individual players and staff.  

Edited by clapclapclap
To be fair, MAC sample size is small.

2 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

I get the thought, but just not sure it really makes a difference. Sure move the later game up, but your other opponent likely won't be open on the week you just opened up.

"Might" get you a game but that's a lot of dynamics going on... basically changing gears with less prep for opponent.  Just can't see coaches opting to do it.

27 minutes ago, tonedeaf said:

You just had to bring that up.  I still for the life of cant figure out why Mackovic didnt start James Brown.  One of lifes mysteries. 

Was that that shitty-ass game in the rain?  I distinctly recall listening to this game with a few of my friends at an apartment off Riverside.  I kept thinking, "Ok.  This is the point at which Texas will run off like 3 TDs in 2 mins."  Never happened.  

1 hour ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Was that that shitty-ass game in the rain?  I distinctly recall listening to this game with a few of my friends at an apartment off Riverside.  I kept thinking, "Ok.  This is the point at which Texas will run off like 3 TDs in 2 mins."  Never happened.  

Yes miserable rain.  And the network asked us to move the game to Sunday because MLB was on strike and that was supposed to be a playoff or world series timeslot. Just one more reason to despise MLB.

Edited by utee94
  • Hook 'Em 1

what happened to that LSU guy's website that had all the details for every single week in terms of kick-off time, broadcast network, and internet streaming options?  It was like a Saturday morning bible for me for the last 10 Autumns and now it's just gone?  

Thanks.  pos rep.  I always just googled "LSU football tv" and he always was first.  Musta changed the search features because I it just disappeared for weeks and was replaced by some LSU Athletic Dept. pages.  

10 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Thanks.  pos rep.  I always just googled "LSU football tv" and he always was first.  Musta changed the search features because I it just disappeared for weeks and was replaced by some LSU Athletic Dept. pages.  

Same thing happened to me the other day. Weird. 

13 minutes ago, ousux said:

Seriously tho, the Big12 may suck ass when it comes to a football conference, but they've done pretty well with the rona so far.

Ultimately its up to individual schools to take care of their own shit, but still impressive.

Except for Baylor, but they probably didn't test potential rape victims for COVID.