College Football in 2020 in danger?

The_Great_Hornsby

5 hours ago, Don Johnson said:

This is just embarrassing

In what has to be the riskiest roll of the dice in the history of college sports, 76 universities, many of them in the South and Southwest, are embarking on the most reckless action ever perpetuated on college campuses in the name of athletics, pressing on with their quest to play football in the middle of a pandemic.

WTF?

4 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

c472ef68f452cde6d95e6319daf0e636.jpg
Look at those sports credentials!

the fake news resume.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

Lol what a fucking twat. The level of blatant hypocrisy it takes to write such a hyperbolic article and then clarify hours later you’re still covering CFB as usual is truly impressive, even for today’s standards. 

Sports reports need to shut up and do their job.

HEY LOOK AT THIS ASSHOLE DOING HIS JOB NOW 

Jerking Off Motion GIFs | Tenor

Christine Brennen?  Dear lord.  She will watch as much college football this weekend, probably more, then most everyone on this board.   Makes no difference that Beth isn't doing PxP on.some god awful, Big 10 game, which is normally a necessity for Christine.  She'll still fucking watch, intently,  with the remote in one hand, a vibrator in the other, and a (big) bottle of Chardonnay in the bullpen.    

It's awfully nice of her to grandstand as such but also laughable at the same time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Sports reports need to shut up and do their job.

HEY LOOK AT THIS ASSHOLE DOING HIS JOB NOW 

Jerking Off Motion GIFs | Tenor

What on earth are you talking about? I think that we're making the point that he sucks at his job and is a hypocrite to boot. I don't see anyone here telling him to cover one thing or another.

• Hook 'Em 1

"In what has to be the riskiest roll of the dice in the history of college sports, 76 universities, many of them in the South and Southwest, are embarking on the most reckless action ever perpetuated on college campuses in the name of athletics, pressing on with their quest to play football in the middle of a pandemic."

Ahem...   Excuse me?  Have we met?

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I didn’t think we’d get to this day so I’m happy to be wrong.

Also in the “happy to be wrong camp.” I’m sure someone can dig up one of my posts to confirm, but I thought there was a strong likelihood that the Longhorns wouldn’t play a single down this season.

Still nervous about how the following weeks play out now that players from other teams are going to be in close contact for three hours. But today I get a reprieve from the shittiness of 2020.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

Christine Brennen?  Dear lord.  She will watch as much college football this weekend, probably more, then most everyone on this board.   Makes no difference that Beth isn't doing PxP on.some god awful, Big 10 game, which is normally a necessity for Christine.  She'll still fucking watch, intently,  with the remote in one hand, a vibrator in the other, and a (big) bottle of Chardonnay in the bullpen.    

It's awfully nice of her to grandstand as such but also laughable at the same time. 

Is this bad?  Asking for a friend. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

4 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Is this bad?  Asking for a friend. 

Plonsky?

3 hours ago, JFKFC said:

Wow. Apparently UVA's testing numbers came up clean, so this is all on Virginia Tech. This could have been a potential ESPN GameDay.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

I would like to mercifully taunt the "lol, you think there will be football" people, but I may have been one of them at one point. 

Game after game is getting postponed because of rising numbers of cases. I would maybe tap the brakes on any optimism for now.

1 hour ago, satyanash said:

Wow. Apparently UVA's testing numbers came up clean, so this is all on Virginia Tech. This could have been a potential ESPN GameDay.

Game after game is getting postponed because of rising numbers of cases. I would maybe tap the brakes on any optimism for now.

You are also a bleeding vagina about everything, so that’s on brand for you. We are playing today bitches! 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

I wonder how many cases of domestic abuse they will log in Big10 country today? Dudes sitting around all day, watching football, drinking beer and stewing over their life on the sidelines. Wife enters around 6:30...."Have you seen my phone? I can't find my phone. What time do the  buckeyes play tonight? Oh, there's my phone. Who's Kevin Warren? Why is everybody so riled up on Facebo.....

giphy.gif

• Like 2