Grading Trump's Pandemic Leadership

F250

Grade Trump's Pandemic Leadership   

223 members have voted

1. 1. Trump has managed the Covid 19 crisis

• Excellent - Business skills are paying off.
    • Satisfactory - Doing the best he can with limited resources.
    • Unsatisfactory - Needs time to improve.
    • Fucking Failure - He is gasoline on a grease fire.
    • Not Applicable - The virus is not a threat.

On a serious note. Regardless of any political affiliation, can we all agree that this is an epic fuck up by POTUS? This is Charlie Strong level failure that should bring everyone together demanding an immediate termination.

11 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Is this on an absolute or relative scale? 

When my 7 yo writes a story for class, I don’t get mad that it’s not Shakespeare.

No curve allowed. Just because he has the mind of a toddler doesn't lower the bar. He should be judged as if he was an actual adult who happens to in charge of the United States.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, F250 said:

On a serious note. Regardless of any political affiliation, can we all agree that this is an epic fuck up by POTUS? This is Charlie Strong level failure that should bring everyone together demanding an immediate termination.

Not to derail (oh who am I kidding), but Donald Trump makes Charlie Strong look like Nick Saban by comparison.

• Like 4

After a number of lies from the administration, and a number of tweets blaming the governors/others who need help, Trump has been a complete failure in this situation.  But if anyone still thinks he hasn’t lied, or that the petty insults are just in good fun, there was a clear moment where Trump outright declared that he is a failure in leadership:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Not to derail (oh who am I kidding), but Donald Trump makes Charlie Strong look like Nick Saban by comparison.

I mean, it's not even a comparison, because Charlie Strong rose through the coaching ranks and built a resume strong enough for consideration.

The closest analogy would be if an actor who played a high school coach in a bad TV show suddenly became the head coach for the Green Bay Packers.

• Like 2

The testing strategy was a huge bed shitting and clearly aligned with the lack of seriousness he approached the threat. The ventilator production appears to be the next bed shitting in play. The foolish insistence that there is a pill that is going to solve all of this feeds into the general medical ignorance of the American public. Oh don't worry about all that COVID (Big Macs) and lack of ventilators (exercise), we got a solution sitting at the bottom of this pill bottle for you. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The testing strategy was a huge bed shitting and clearly aligned with the lack of seriousness he approached the threat. The ventilator production appears to be the next bed shitting in play. The foolish insistence that there is a pill that is going to solve all of this feeds into the general medical ignorance of the American public. Oh don't worry about all that COVID (Big Macs) and lack of ventilators (exercise), we got a solution sitting at the bottom of this pill bottle for you. 

Good point. It does seem that a large portion of the public is expecting a cure like if this was an episode of Homeland and a syrum is massed produced at the end of an episode. Then Carrie Mathison stares at a mirror crying before running off to have sex with some dude at a bar.

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

Good point. It does seem that a large portion of the public is expecting a cure like if this was an episode of Homeland and a syrum is massed produced at the end of an episode. Then Carrie Mathison stares at a mirror crying before running off to have sex with some dude at a bar.

The Agony and the Ecstasy of the Ugly Cry | The New Republic

Beaker | The muppet show, Funny wallpapers, Geek stuff

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

He finally evoked the Defense Production Act.  Of course he wasted 2 weeks negotiating because he assumed his superior skills would prevail.  

Really tired Narrator:  They didn't

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Strong beat OU one year.  Don't forget that.

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The stupid motherfucker just said 'why do they need so many ventilators now?'  

He is literally the dumbest motherfucker that has ever walked through the white house.  That includes all the 350lb tourists who rolled their rascals through there.  

I stopped being amazed by his ridiculously high level of pure idiocy. We have a 73 year old child making decisions of a life and death nature. A child doesn't realize the ramifications of inaction and neither does this narcissistic imbecile.

Actually I think a child would do better than this so we are apparently being governed by one of those lizard people that the Q conspiracy contingent believes in.

• Like 2

If the Titanic had unprotected sex with the Hindenburg and they made a baby and named it Fuck Up and it somehow was put in charge, I would have more faith that the sinking, burning ship-baby of failure might say something intelligent at the next presser.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

When my 7 yo writes a story for class, I don’t get mad that it’s not Shakespeare.

Yeah but you would be if your 7 yo wrote “I be pre-zo-dent”

46 minutes ago, F250 said:

Would watch

1 hour ago, F250 said:

If a syrum is a cross between a serum and a syrup, then you've got America pegged! 

"I need you to take this medicine."  

"No, thank you."

"Well, then I need you to drink this syrup directly from the bottle..."

"Bring it on!!"

• Haha 1

Yeah, that was the time he made all the women folk blush when he revealed the size of his finger.
charliestrongfinger.jpg

That's the polar opposite of Trump.

Actively working to downplay the virus and delay testing, lying constantly to the American public, pushing to ignore experts and "restart" the economy in a week, fumbling away the chance to mass produce ventilators and PPE while there's still time for it to make a difference, withholding aid from states whose governors don't flatter him enough...

F- would be way too high and you're a fucking idiot, full stop, if you think anything else.

6 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

That's the polar opposite of Trump.

Actively working to downplay the virus and delay testing, lying constantly to the American public, pushing to ignore experts and "restart" the economy in a week, fumbling away the chance to mass produce ventilators and PPE while there's still time for it to make a difference, withholding aid from states whose governors don't flatter him enough...

F- would be way too high and you're a fucking idiot, full stop, if you think anything else.

and that finger scoffs at Trump's little pudgy fingers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He finally invoked the Defense Production Act.  Of course he wasted a month being a fat twat and then 2 weeks negotiating because he assumed Kush's superior skills would prevail and somehow enrich the Trump Organization.

Really tired Narrator:  They didn't

Fify.

3 hours ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Agreed. In objective terms, it's been pretty terrible, but this is simultaneously the high point for his leadership. It's the best we've seen him.

3 hours ago, Anastasis said:

In every modeling of a flu pandemic (they thought it would be the flu) every single one assumed proper testing in the US because we obviously have the means to do it. The fact that this failed is Zimbabwe level bullshit and cannot ever be forgiven. The fact that it continues to be a failing can be laid squarely at the feet of our deranged narcissistic president. He needs to be removed immediately.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

In every modeling of a flu pandemic (they thought it would be the flu) every single one assumed proper testing in the US because we obviously have the means to do it. 

I'd sincerely like to see those models and the underlying assumptions to see how applicable the assumptions are to a novel coronavirus situation. 

Here is one from the institute of disease modeling in 2016 that predicted 1MM deaths by month 2 and 10MM by month 3 from a novel airborne flu virus.  I didn't do a lot of searching though. 

http://www.idmod.org/news/node/296

Agreed. In objective terms, it's been pretty terrible, but this is simultaneously the high point for his leadership. It's the best we've seen him.

His “high point” is proclaiming that federal help to states is dependent on governors appreciation and praise for him?

And if they aren’t sufficiently sycophantic then those citizens will pay the price?

I mean, wow.