Help me with house puzzle

I'm renting this joint soon and I'm trying to figure out which room is where, based off the pictures of the inside and out. I can't seem to put it together and can't find a picture of the back of the house. So I'm renting the top floor of this duplex. The front entrance is mine, and the owner lives on the first level, with the entrance in the back. (yes, cue NowThis joke).

So here is the front and both sides and then the interior pictures that I have. Keep in mind, there's a full bathroom in the unit that's not pictured. The front also faces East, if that helps for you sun dialers. I for some reason can not put this together. I also kind of want to know the approximate room sizes. The unit is 1232 sqft. and it basically looks square to me. Shouldn't this be easy? Problem with this approach is, I'm dumb. 

I'm only doing this because there are so many engineers and home builders on his forum that want something to do. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I can't help you with the floorplan but I can tell you that house is haunted as fuck. See how those photos came out all wavy and warped? Evil spirits bending the light waves.

Also the kitchen looks like a place where Jeffrey Dahmer would hang out.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Paper_jam said:

I can't help you with the floorplan but I can tell you that house is haunted as fuck. See how those photos came out all wavy and warped? Evil spirits bending the light waves.

Also the kitchen looks like a place where Jeffrey Dahmer would hang out.

The lady's husband died in there on Christmas Eve back in the 80's. I know the family.  

And yeah, the kitchen is a fucking nightmare. At least I can make the rest look good. That kitchen is beyond hope

Edited by BBQ2Bayou