Name the best album NAME that isn't a track

GhostOfTomJoad

Sometimes an album's name is just as powerful & important as the music. It might be even evocative if the album's title isn't the name of a track on the album. So no Born to Run or Sgt. Pepper's or What's Going On or London Calling qualify.

So what album titles made you say "I've gotta have THAT one;" maybe without having heard the songs on it? My submissions include:

Blood on the Tracks

Exile on Main Street

Rumours

Appetite for Destruction

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

Nevermind

I'm torn on this one. The album changed music for a decade +. Cast off title. Which is an homage to the punk, we don't give a fuck so what's the point attitude. 

It's the cheeky kinda title that the 'mats did a decade-plus earlier with 'Tim' or 'Pleased to Meet Me.' I get it, but I don't.

I'm torn on this one. The album changed music for a decade +. Cast off title. Which is an homage to the punk, we don't give a fuck so what's the point attitude. 
It's the cheeky kinda title that the 'mats did a decade-plus earlier with 'Tim' or 'Pleased to Meet Me.' I get it, but I don't.

I got it. And it sounds like you did too.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...