ESPN to air the 2006 Rose Bowl this Thursday at 7pm CST

Goo Punch

16 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I have the 22gb HD version of the game, as well the ~900Gb version of the UT radio calls for all 4 qtrs as well as halftime and the postgame..

and I would still rewatch over and over

Where did you get the 22GB version? I have the DVD of this but it's in SD. Hard to watch it these days since I am so used to HD. 

On 3/31/2020 at 3:09 PM, JOSEYWALES66 said:

I saved the post game ESPN reaction and several of the ESPN pieces from the next day.  I think I enjoy those as much as re-watching the game.

ESPN should add those.

On my old iPod I used to have mp3s of the first couple hours of the Dan Patrick and Mike and Mike ESPN radio shows from the next morning. They were great.

Im nervous about this game tbh. We need to stay turnover free, especially early, cant let USC jump to an early lead. We need to try to get pressure to Leinart to rattle him. And hope to contain Bush, just limit his big plays. We have Vince so I think if we can keep it close, he will give us a chance in the 4th quarter. 

Can't believe this game is finally about to happen after all the buildup. Been waiting for this game for a year now