ESPN to air the 2006 Rose Bowl this Thursday at 7pm CST

Goo Punch

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

so they fucking show the last 8 seconds of the half- but they dont want to show the drive in the 1st qtr where we stuffed USC on 4th down ourselves???

It's not perfect, but I appreciate the effort at a time like this.  

• Like 2

Just now, mdmost said:

I was at that game. Wife and I went up for the 01, 03, and 05 oSu games in Stillwater. I thought it was all about to unravel around halftime. Then VY took over. 

I remember it was Halloween, had a weird feeling about that game, the only thing I felt good about was that OSU had sucked in the 2nd half for a couple years against us. 

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

pretty cool to see twitter blowing up over this like its live 

No shit. My entire sports twitter, not just texas related, is blowing up over this game. It’s pretty obvious no one has shit going on. I’ve taken the liberty to start drinking and am treating this like I would a normal game. Kinda fun. 

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

it is so brutally obvious Keith was rooting for USC so bad.  that TD call for vince was so half-hearted

He probably had USC and the points, but his call at the end of the game wasn't pro USC. He knew he was witnessing greatness.