ESPN to air the 2006 Rose Bowl this Thursday at 7pm CST

Goo Punch

One of the most pivotal moments of the game coming up here in a second as long as they dont skip it. We were in dire straits, down 31-23 and we had a pass to Charles that couldve been considered a fumble easily (and the call on the field was going to stand) and the refs ended up calling it an incomplete pass. I remember Pittman running up to a ref and yelling to the ref that it was incomplete while making the incomplete hand signal, then the ref decided incomplete shortly after that. Huge moment.  

• Like 3

One of the most pivotal moments of the game coming up here in a second as long as they dont skip it. We were in dire straits, down 31-23 and we had a pass to Charles that couldve been considered a fumble easily (and the call on the field was going to stand) and the refs ended up calling it an incomplete pass. I remember Pittman running up to a ref and yelling to the ref that it was incomplete while making the incomplete hand signal, then the ref decided incomplete shortly after that. Huge moment.  
Was at the game and only had the replay on the shitty big screen. I thought we were fucked.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mdmost said:

I swear Billy Pittman was one of my favorite players from that era. Guy was so dependable. 

led the nation is yards per catch, and never seemed to have a drop. i met him and his gf on dirty 6th one night. really nice guy. underrated member of the team. 

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I swear Billy Pittman was one of my favorite players from that era. Guy was so dependable. 

He had a huge game in the Shoe that season, though he also had a critical fumble early against tOSU the next year in DKR right at the goal line....