Post your April Fool’s Pranks here

Sbbruin

I have an old boring one set up, with the sprayer for the kitchen sink taped down so when the wife goes to do her breakfast dishes (I've done all the others, and I would have expected hoped she would have done hers by now), she gon get sprayed. And pissed.  And I will laugh.  And my kids will laugh.  And she won't and will be pissy.  And too bad.  I need entertainment.

• Like 1

Well, it worked and pissed her off good.  Of curse 30 mins later I walk up to make my kids lunch (as I seem to have assumed the Mr. Mom role now that I'm home), go to rinse a pear for my son, and didn't consider that she never undid the tape.  So I type this with a very wet shirt.  Best laid plans and wutnot.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Wouldn't work this year but when my daughter was in elementary school I called my wife and told her my daughter shit her pants and to take her some clothes immediately. 

Everyone in the school office and my wife laughed their ass off.  Daughter was about 10 at the time and she did not laugh when told about it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

I have an old boring one set up, with the sprayer for the kitchen sink taped down so when the wife goes to do her breakfast dishes (I've done all the others, and I would have expected hoped she would have done hers by now), she gon get sprayed. And pissed.  And I will laugh.  And my kids will laugh.  And she won't and will be pissy.  And too bad.  I need entertainment.

This is one of my house party go-to's. You can keep it going for a surprisingly long time if you convince each victim how funny it will be for them to stand around and wait to see the next victim. 

Eventually you'll have a bunch of people with wet shirts all milling about in the kitchen. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

This is one of my house party go-to's. You can keep it going for a surprisingly long time if you convince each victim how funny it will be for them to stand around and wait to see the next victim. 

Eventually you'll have a bunch of people with wet shirts all milling about in the kitchen. 

Tell Pulp Fiction GIF

• Like 1