nba 2k players tournament (espn)

The University

41 minutes ago, The University said:

if you're really hard up for some basketball, kevin durant is on espn right now playing nba 2k. sporting texas gear as well.

I thought I was. Then I turned it on for a few minutes. Turns out I'm no quite there...yet.

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I thought I was. Then I turned it on for a few minutes. Turns out I'm no quite there...yet.

This wasn't very eventful and it's pretty obvious these guys are not very good at playing 2k. KD constantly shooting the 3 pointer was a classic noob move.

28 minutes ago, F250 said:

This wasn't very eventful and it's pretty obvious these guys are not very good at playing 2k. KD constantly shooting the 3 pointer was a classic noob move.

Gotta think personality should take precedence over video game skill if they want people to actually watch. That Jones dude didn't say one word in the few minutess I watched.

58 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Gotta think personality should take precedence over video game skill if they want people to actually watch. That Jones dude didn't say one word in the few minutess I watched.

Yeah good point. He was quiet most of the time. They need some good shit talkers.

• Like 2

What would have been great is to have these guys play some really good 13 year olds and have them talk shit to each other.

Sort of like the Chappelle make a wish skit

http://www.cc.com/video-playlists/kw3fj0/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper-welcome-to-the-opposition-w--jordan-klepper/b9vgt4

• Like 1