Tales from the Loop

NOMAAA

My biggest challenge is deciding if it's a chick flick, teen romp or true sci-fi. Has a monkey paw kinda surprise element to it, but it (so far, 4 episodes) is driven by teen or younger leads. It's OK, but at times awkward with teen sex & uncomfortable family situations. 2¢

On episode 6 at the moment.  Definitely a weird vibe and reminds me of twilight zone especially in how people have a very different viewpoint at the end of each episode than they did in the beginning.

the atmosphere is combination of the 60s/70s plus some advanced tech. I'm also wondering why does everyone at the loop seem so depressed to be working there.

• 2 months later...

I just finished it a couple of days ago.  I found the very deliberate pace to be a little annoying, but enjoyed it over all.  I was disappointed that no one seemed to care that Gaddis One was missing from his universe.

The retro vibe reminded me of Lost, while the music had me channeling The Leftovers.