Shows you are stuck watching because of quarantine

Dennis Taylor

Been watching the late night talk shows from home that last couple of weeks. I really dislike Jimmy Fallon, but his at home show is much harder to hate than his studio show. Can't help it, his kids are cute.

Stephen Colbert has the best quality. CBS rolled the good cams and sat truck.

I watched a couple of Kimmel's shows and they were very good for what they had to work with. Everybody has to deal with online interviews.

The funniest, by far, is Seth Meyers. The writing hasn't lost a step. My favorite bit is a running gag with the books sitting on the table next to him. They're constantly changing with nearly every edit. He did it for a week before he acknowledged it. 

On 4/14/2020 at 12:46 AM, RPM said:

Been watching the late night talk shows from home that last couple of weeks. I really dislike Jimmy Fallon, but his at home show is much harder to hate than his studio show. Can't help it, his kids are cute.

Stephen Colbert has the best quality. CBS rolled the good cams and sat truck.

I watched a couple of Kimmel's shows and they were very good for what they had to work with. Everybody has to deal with online interviews.

The funniest, by far, is Seth Meyers. The writing hasn't lost a step. My favorite bit is a running gag with the books sitting on the table next to him. They're constantly changing with nearly every edit. He did it for a week before he acknowledged it. 

OK, I need to be flogged by a monorail. I failed to mention Conan. He's putting some really funny stuff out with quality guests. He did a crossover ep with Colbert that was gold. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see a Conan Without Borders anytime soon. And it looks like he was left out of the big show Saturday night.

No respect. No respect at all.