Pussy is not undefeated

MAROON

Can't believe they burned that awesome name on someone who looks like they could be a 4th grade teacher in a small Oklahoma town.  
Oh yeah, and RIP.  

It was a different world back then. Plastic surgery was rare and women weren’t expected to weigh 90lbs but also have DD tits with a big fat ass as well. Women were expected to look real. It’s a strange concept I know.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hate said:

It was a different world back then. Plastic surgery was rare and women weren’t expected to weigh 90lbs but also have DD tits with a big fat ass as well. Women were expected to look real. It’s a strange concept I know.

That sounds fucking terrible.

13 hours ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

one of the best lines of the movie after 007 comes and learns her name " I must be dreaming".

Yeah except that I thought the rumlrvwas that Pussy and her Fly Girls were supposed to be lesbians.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

And as usual Bond basically sexually assaults her.

I read that stuff about her/them being lesbians but I call bullshit. I suspect that theory originated about 30 years after the film. The line about her being immune to 007’s charm didn’t mean she was a lesbian. And, of course, she did give in to his charm. “This is no time to be rescued!”

18 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Can't believe they burned that awesome name on someone who looks like they could be a 4th grade teacher in a small Oklahoma town.  

Oh yeah, and RIP.  

<-----registers as a 4th grader in Oklahoma then.  

• Like 1

It’s been a very long time since I read the books but I also thought they were lesbians. And Pussy was head lesbian. Of course it was not talked a lot about back then just assumed. I just remember In the movie those girls running out of the planes and thinking “those girls have some big bazookas”. Pretty hot!