Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

I though she already was the press secretary.  

she was a mouthpiece for the GOP party. 

She sold her soul a long time ago. 

I've mentioned before that I'm know her uncle fairly well, and I've met her father one time.  Her uncle is a good guy, her dad seemed to be a good guy.  He's a fucking roofing contractor in Tampa who provided well, and sent his daughter to the best schools.  Only to end up with this. 

Yeah, she's been in the bullpen for a while. Was a pundit on CNN during the last election, then left to be host of Trump TV (that didn't last long online), then GOP spokesperson. Does have a nice set of bolt-ons.

Edited by RPM
speeling

She might hold up just fine against the press because she'll never answer the question that was asked, and she'll maintain the overall tone of righteous outrage even when it's her boss doing the outrageous things.  

She's had half a decade of practice at being disingenuous.  

51 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I fully expect to wake up one morning and find out Tucker Carlson is Secretary of State and Jeanine Pirro is Ambassador to Puerto Rico.

No, she's going to replace RBG.

• 2 weeks later...

Kayleigh Mack Inaney, Trump U rush chairman.  Damn glad to meetcha. (Dodges beer bottle.). What a shitty plot for a media series.  Carney barker turns nation into mindless rabble who don't have sense enough to come in out of the acid rain.  

• Like 1