Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

• 2 weeks later...

I can handle a bottle blonde.

But there are some women that just shouldn't attempt it, even with a massive salon budget.  The combination of roots, eyebrows, lashes and coloring just scream "I'm not really blonde!"  And the net result is fake and unnatural.

She is one of those.

I was re-watching Band of Brothers the other night, and I'm always taken aback by that scene where the Dutch end up shaving the heads of the women that collaborated with the Germans.  The more I see of Kayleigh, though, the more I understand it ...

swastika.jpg

• Like 2

I hate these people.  I really do.  Which is difficult for me to say because I really have never deeply hated anyone (even the ex-wife or anyone that went to UofA).  I've always been an easy-going guy.  Always open to ideas and other viewpoints.  Never thought any more or any less of someone because of their political/racial/economic status or background.  

These people make my skin crawl and my stomach churn.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

These press conferences are a complete joke (though still definitely would Kayleigh and this OAN strumpet).

I haven't seen one and never will.  Why do they bother?  We seemed to be getting along fine (relatively) when there were no daily briefings.