Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

12 minutes ago, Pancho said:

what kind of shitshow of an administration are we running here?  fucking hypocrites.  the election is rigged, oh wait I won.  Obama sucks for playing golf during a crisis, oh wait I gots a tee time.  voting by mail is fraudulent, oh wait I vote by mail.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thrillhammer said:

what kind of shitshow of an administration are we running here?  fucking hypocrites.  the election is rigged, oh wait I won.  Obama sucks for playing golf during a crisis, oh wait I gots a tee time.  voting by mail is fraudulent, oh wait I vote by mail.

it's almost as if they care not about the actual truth, but the selling of a narrative. 

they are pitching. all the time, it's a pitch. they don't care that we don't buy their bullshit, because they figure enough of the country is buying by the metric fuckton.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thrillhammer said:

I mean, it's been like this since day one.

(at a Trump rally)

Trump: "Hey, vote by mail sucks right! It sucks!"

(crowd starts chanting) "Vote by mail sucks! Vote by mail sucks! Vote by mail sucks!"

Trump: "But you know what? I utilize it. So I guess it's not that bad?"

(crowd starts chanting) "Vote by mail! Vote by mail! Vote by mail!". 

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

(at a Trump rally)

(crowd starts chanting) "Vote by mail sucks! Vote by mail sucks! Vote by mail sucks!"

hahaha, it just occurred to me that trump supporters are essentially the rabble from the simpsons.

rabble+2.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I mean, it's been like this since day one.

Yeah, we see that, but does every single republican voter have blinders on?  why are they not seeing it?  it's too easy for us dems to criticize the trumpster, but what has baffled me is how loyal the repubs have clung to him for the past 3 years.  very few critics, and the ones that have are silenced quickly.  he's a dictator, trampled all over the constitution, called the white house a dump, said he has ultimate authority, told more lies and been more delusional than any psychopath in any prison, and been labelled by an ecumenical society as the least christian president ever.  still loyal to him.  he's the teflon don.  if he unzipped his fly and whipped out his tiny penis at the next press conference, he'd still get 42% of the vote in the next election.

9 minutes ago, thrillhammer said:

Yeah, we see that, but does every single republican voter have blinders on?  why are they not seeing it?  it's too easy for us dems to criticize the trumpster, but what has baffled me is how loyal the repubs have clung to him for the past 3 years.  very few critics, and the ones that have are silenced quickly.  he's a dictator, trampled all over the constitution, called the white house a dump, said he has ultimate authority, told more lies and been more delusional than any psychopath in any prison, and been labelled by an ecumenical society as the least christian president ever.  still loyal to him.  he's the teflon don.  if he unzipped his fly and whipped out his tiny penis at the next press conference, he'd still get 42% of the vote in the next election.

5 hours ago, Red Five said:

(at a Trump rally)

"We are all individuals!"

On 5/27/2020 at 12:19 PM, thrillhammer said:

You said it.  A fucking hypocritical shitshow, fraudulent to the core.  That's it.  To it's core. 

30 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

I thought it was downright hysterical when she went at the media once the covid fear narrative started to break apart but my god a megalomaniac having a swat team tear gas and assault peaceful protesters in order to get a photo op at a church he doesn't attend holding a book (very poorly no less) he's never read does not equate to Churchill.  Not now, not in any past lifetimes, and not in any possible future lifetimes.

She's gonna wind up on FOX, OAN or whatever shitshow Trump comes up with when he gets out. She's already hosted the failed Trump TV internet show. She's the texbook definition of a media whoore.

Edited by RPM
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Her spin on this, if she even addresses it, will be cringe worthy...

White House Forced to Retract Claim Viral Videos Prove Antifa Is Plotting Violence

https://flip.it/1hX7i0

A reporter needs to come forward with "Last week you lectured CNN about having to retract inaccurate stories.  Well, at least CNN publicly retracts.  Where is the WH retraction of that false antifa video?  Will you retract it now, right here, in public?"

16 hours ago, Pimphand said:

I thought it was downright hysterical when she went at the media once the covid fear narrative started to break apart but my god a megalomaniac having a swat team tear gas and assault peaceful protesters in order to get a photo op at a church he doesn't attend holding a book (very poorly no less) he's never read does not equate to Churchill.  Not now, not in any past lifetimes, and not in any possible future lifetimes.

As I believe Anderson Cooper and others have also noted, in the supposedly important moment, standing in front of this church, Trump couldn't come up with anything to say. No profound statement. No message. I believe he mumbled something barely audible to the effect of "It's a great country". And he awkwardly waved the Bible around, holding it as though he had never held a book before. 

He wasn't trusted by his staff to be given anything scripted for the moment, and he had nothing in his empty skull that he could think to add.

He is an utterly shameless fraud. 

Edited by TornACL
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Anderson Cooper had a good final line on the comparison of Trump and Churchill...

Yeah, they both "walked through rubble". Churchill did it for his Country, Trump did it for himself.

Edited by yoladu
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

A reporter needs to come forward with "Last week you lectured CNN about having to retract inaccurate stories.  Well, at least CNN publicly retracts.  Where is the WH retraction of that false antifa video?  Will you retract it now, right here, in public?"

They are far past the point of admitting blame or fault for anything.  They deal in the fantasy trade and they will do so until they fall.  It's going to be ugly.