Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

23 minutes ago, Lechuza said:

Ya'll are crazy (or gay, NTTAWWT).  I despise Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her politics, but I would bang the shit out of her.  I'd even let Ilhan Omar watch if she wanted to.  Rashida Harbi Tlaib would have to wait out in the hallway until I was done though.  She's nasty.

apples and fucking oranges dude.  AOC is fucking sexy.   Kaleigh looks like she's never, ever given a blowjob. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lechuza said:

Ya'll are crazy (or gay, NTTAWWT).  I despise Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and her politics, but I would bang the shit out of her.  I'd even let Ilhan Omar watch if she wanted to.  Rashida Harbi Tlaib would have to wait out in the hallway until I was done though.  She's nasty.

Yeah her dick's not big enough.

9 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

she'd be a great hate fuck 

I just don't think so.  She's way too uptight to enjoy sex or be any good at it.  And you know she'd want to talk after.  I'd rather just rub one out and get some sleep.

• Like 4

not sure if clips are up yet, but i just saw the tail end of today's briefing, where she defended trump's use of "kung flu" in his rally, by claiming that cnn was also using defamatory terms such as "wuhan coronavirus" and "chinese coronavirus" back in january and february.  because, you know, those are exactly the same thing.

wonder when "but-her-emails" will officially be entered into the dictionary.  it's how they explain away fucking everything.

Edited by henrygandorf

Just now, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

THAT is him exposing his humanity? Jesus, we're kinda lucky to be doing as well as we are as a country, to be honest.

hey, the more time he spends talking about ramps and one-hand-water-drinking, the less time he spends fucking up the coronavirus response or jacking with the economy.

So 6,200 out of 1,000,000 ? 

.0062 or 0.6%     Hmmmmmm.  Interesting.  Looks a lot like another shitty ratio  that is the fault of this administration.  

On 6/19/2020 at 3:39 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

She's from Florida; so she went to Georgetown and later, Harvard Law. So now you have Florida, smart, ambitious, and crazy. That's like going for Lorena Bobbitt but instead of a knife when you wake up it's going to be a dongle inserted into your dingle-dangle while your cell goes jingle-jangle with your friends all texting you asking why are you in this nude video all over social media.

To be fair, she started law school at Miami U, which is not exactly a destination law school coming out of GTown.  Some type of shenanigans occurred to permit her to transfer to Harvard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

To be fair, she started law school at Miami U, which is not exactly a destination law school coming out of GTown.  Some type of shenanigans occurred to permit her to transfer to Harvard.

weird. unless there is a personal reason, e.g., boyfriend was in Miami, then shenanigans would be the only way on planet earth an actually Harvard qualified person would go to the 3rd best law school in Florida. 

Just now, NameAlreadyInUse said:

And that pundit was Jeff Sessions (not a pundit).  Jeff knows how dat ass taste.

Well, given that he holds no office and is a mere candidate for Senate (getting him out of the Senate may actually have been Trump's greatest contribution to America), pundit is fairly accurate.

1 minute ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

weird. unless there is a personal reason, e.g., boyfriend was in Miami, then shenanigans would be the only way on planet earth an actually Harvard qualified person would go to the 3rd best law school in Florida. 

Even if she had been Harvard-qualified, pretty sure shenanigans are the only way you transfer into Harvard.

10 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

Miami is fourth.  It's Florida, Stetson, FSU, and then Miami.  What they have in football name prowess (Miami and FSU), they lack completely in preparing competent attorneys.  Kayleigh is attractive.  And she will be turning state's evidence in 10 months time. 

Edited by Lobo

5 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Also, I’ll take a wild guess and say those “shenanigans” might have something to do with filthy rich parents.  Her parents’ address that she listed on her fraudulent Florida mail-in votes is a multimillion dollar house in Tampa‘s version of Star Island.  It’s a couple of blocks away from that house Derek Jeter owns that he’s renting to Tom Brady and Giselle.

Dad is a very successful commercial roofing contractor.  Dad's brother owns a pharmaceutical company that Bernie attacked a  year or so ago.

15 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Even if she had been Harvard-qualified, pretty sure shenanigans are the only way you transfer into Harvard.

yea, I always thought you don't really transfer law schools in general, much less get to transfer INTO Harvard. 

4 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

yea, I always thought you don't really transfer law schools in general, much less get to transfer INTO Harvard. 

It is extraordinarily rare.  I'd say 5-10% of college undergrad students transfer in a given year to another institution.  I did it once.  I tried it then in law school and found it damn near impossible.  I'd say that transfer rate falls to 1%, and then it's only between 1L and 2L.  ]

29 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

Also, I’ll take a wild guess and say those “shenanigans” might have something to do with filthy rich parents.  Her parents’ address that she listed on her fraudulent Florida mail-in votes is a multimillion dollar house in Tampa‘s version of Star Island.  It’s a couple of blocks away from that house Derek Jeter owns that he’s renting to Tom Brady and Giselle.

To her credit, to transfer to Harvard from a place like Miami, she'd have to have perfect grades, even with shenanigans.

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

that pundit was 6 and writing for the poo poo pee pee times

51 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

And that pundit was Jeff Sessions (not a pundit).  Jeff knows how dat ass taste.

She actually said, "pundant" or "pundent", whatever that is.

Oh, and still would.  Guilty pleasure, etc.

Edited by DDD Dad

On 6/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, Lechuza said:

This is really boring and puerile. And sexist. Can't you just keep this to private conversation or the proper forum. 

Nobody cares if anybody "would." A passing remark about how somebody looks is probably okay. A lengthy debate about fuckability is just plain embarrassing.

• Like 1

Just now, RomaVicta said:

This is really boring and puerile. And sexist. Can't you just keep this to private conversation or the proper forum. 

Nobody cares if anybody "would." A passing remark about how somebody looks is probably okay. A lengthy debate about fuckability is just plain embarrassing.

This is surly, right?

Yes, it is sexist and puerile.  Will agree to disagree on whether it's boring.

18 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

To her credit, to transfer to Harvard from a place like Miami, she'd have to have perfect grades, even with shenanigans.

Miami's not a terrible law school.  I would put it ahead of Florida State for sure, and possibly Stetson but maybe not. (UF Law Grad).

4 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

This is surly, right?

Yes, it is sexist and puerile.  Will agree to disagree on whether it's boring.

Almost anything is acceptable if presented with wit. This stuff rarely is. I'm on the record, that's enough, I guess.

Is she was only on Marine One with the President there and then back to the White House...how did she get to Tulsa?  Marine One can't fly that far.  If your narrative is that you spent a lot of time with the President on the way to/from to hear about how happy he was...why put yourself only on Marine One for the lie...why not Air Force One as well?  You're gonna do the private helicopter story, throw in the private jet story too.  

And this?  There's no way around this...Barry's gonna have to come in on this! 

Edited by Lobo

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Is she was only on Marine One with the President there and then back to the White House...how did she get to Tulsa?  Marine One can't fly that far.  If your narrative is that you spent a lot of time with the President on the way to/from to hear about how happy he was...why put yourself only on Marine One for the lie...why not Air Force One as well?  You're gonna do the private helicopter story, throw in the private jet story too.  

I mean, what is the flight from Andrews to the WH? 10 Minutes? It's 30 minutes by car according to Google maps...I can't imagine it's more than 10 minutes via Marine 1.