Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

16 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Mama, just killed 120,000 men
Put a pandemic against their head
Pulled aside their masks, now they're dead
Mama, my presidency had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away

That's pretty good; I foresee some difficulty when you get to the silhouetto of a man though. Nothing little about it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

It is your belief that his mouth breathing Myrmidons do not get misinformation/validation of his lies by means of that PR vehicle?

OK.

If they stopped giving press briefings entirely do you think it would make one iota of difference to those people?  The only people who would even notice would be resistance libs such as yourself who jerk off to pictures of Jim Acosta.  

I'm not arguing that she's a good person but I believe we can all agree that she is responsible for less human suffering than someone like Joe Biden, for instance.  

• Fuck You 3

3 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

Is this just fantasy?

So forget all that you see
It's not reality
It's just a fantasy

Can't you see what this crazy life is doing to me? Yeah
Life is just a fantasy, can you live this fantasy life?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

I'm not arguing that she's a good person but I believe we can all agree that she is responsible for less human suffering than someone like Joe Biden, for instance.  

No I’m pretty sure we’d mostly disagree with your usually shit takes 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I'm old enough to remember that.  Definitely happened.

If this Admin wasn't so interested in handing out grace & favor positions in addition to the nepotistic hires, they could have just put Press Secretary Bot on a monitor and skimmed the salary.

This is really boring and puerile. And sexist. Can't you just keep this to private conversation or the proper forum. 
Nobody cares if anybody "would." A passing remark about how somebody looks is probably okay. A lengthy debate about fuckability is just plain embarrassing.

e8d738b06f818a9e906fec7a810e15f5.jpg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

didn't we just have a press secretary that had no briefings?

I believe she had more DWIs than press briefings.

The current one listens for key words in the question, then flips in a binder to the paragraphs that addresses those key words, then reads the paragraphs. Somebody could literally, under the heading for the key word, say,  "unemployment rate" switch whatever bullshit about lowest unemployment EVER with "Biggest ever. In terms of water, wettest hurricane ever, a lot of people don't know that. We're looking at dropping a nuclear bomb on it. We'll see what happens" and she would read it and call for the next question.

• Like 1

The gymnastics going on to protect the dotard here are remarkable. 

Um it's not true I mean he wasn't told I mean maybe he was told I mean maybe he was told but he didn't read it I mean of course he reads he reads everything I mean maybe he didn't read that part though.

44 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The gymnastics going on to protect the dotard here are remarkable. 

Um it's not true I mean he wasn't told I mean maybe he was told I mean maybe he was told but he didn't read it I mean of course he reads he reads everything I mean maybe he didn't read that part though.

olympics fail GIF by Cheezburger

Two great, absurd defenses in just a few days.

We have information that the president was informed about bounties for US soldiers in an intelligence briefing.

The president wasn't briefed. He never knew about it.

Well, he's known about this for a few days now, how is he responding?

The president has not yet been briefed so he has not responded.

Surely the president knows about this now, yes?

I'll refer to my earlier response about the president not being briefed and having no knowledge of these allegations.

Then today regarding a White Power message Trump retreated over the weekend.

The president was relaxing, playing golf, and put down his phone. The tweet stayed up because nobody in the White House could reach the President of the United States of America for three hours because the President of the United States of America didn't have his cell phone on him. Just like if you or I went to buy some BBQ and left our phone on the kitchen counter. Nobody could talk to us. Same thing with the leader of the free world who has instant capability to launch a nuclear missile attack or belay an errant command to attack a perceived enemy.

Anybody who believes either of these dances is incapable of having their intelligence insulted.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 4:26 PM, RomaVicta said:

This is really boring and puerile. And sexist. Can't you just keep this to private conversation or the proper forum. 

Nobody cares if anybody "would." A passing remark about how somebody looks is probably okay. A lengthy debate about fuckability is just plain embarrassing.

Glad I saw this before I posted.  I was about to make an "embarrassing" post.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1