Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

5 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

If I had to guess Paw Patrol was cancelled because it was losing market share or the President used the opportunity of the protests to have it cancelled because, as we know, he is not the biggest dog fan.

This is actually one situation where they were fired like dogs.

• Like 3

My daughter loves that show.  Maybe even as much as President Trump.  But I shutter to think what will happen with the two of them discover that there is a wildly different timeline on the pups enter the presidents favorite country, North Korea

My daughter loves that show.  Maybe even as much as President Trump.  But I shutter to think what will happen with the two of them discover that there is a wildly different timeline on the pups enter the presidents favorite country, North Korea

Shutter?

Shudder.  Whatever you want to hear.  Your 2020 election options are two septuagenarian rapists but my spelling is our nation's largest issue.  

So many political leaders that need to die before we can move on as a nation.  But it would make Rex Kramer so sad... 

• 2 weeks later...

trump does a lot of sign language during press conferences.  

For instance, when you see him doing this:  👐  that means he's saying something is "tremendous" or "perfect" or "testing" or "cases" or "phenomenal"  that's about half his vocabulary right there so really, no ASL translator is needed.  

14 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Couldn't it be argued that the deaf are better off for not hearing those press conferences?

From a Surly point of view, yes. Americans with hearing impairments are voters, too and I'd just as soon they bear witness to the calumny that permeates the briefings.

58 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

WH getting sued. Bet Kayleigh didn't have that in her TrapperKeeper.

In all fairness, real-time closed captions are pretty spot on these days. With the exception of identifying names, the translations are pretty accurate. 

Outside of this topic, I love the arrogance of each new press secretary. They think they're the ones who are not committing career suicide.  the same with every close Trump advisor. Have any of them had any success since leaving his employ? What's Spicey up to these days? His book flopped. It seems like the potential high point for any of them will be a Trump pardon for them in January. Maybe they will have a future contributor role at OAN or whatever is left with Fox News.

4 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

In all fairness, real-time closed captions are pretty spot on these days. With the exception of identifying names, the translations are pretty accurate.

Closed captioning has improved, but there are still issues with it besides accuracy of text and that all states are providing for their deaf citizens but the WH doesn't give a flying fig is just on brand in so many ways.

I have pretty good hearing and I could have sworn Trump said yesterday that the Joint Chiefs Of Staff told him the Beirut explosion was caused by a “bomb” attack.  So I guess I should get it tested since not a single person on the face of the Earth agreed on his assessment. 

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

trump on CC would be pure gibberish 

He undoubtedly is. My daughter is deaf. Even though she no longer lives at home, I still keep captioning on out of force of habit. It's like reading transcripts of his interviews but with long pauses or ongoing corrections where you see the CC persons back up their cursors to fix shit. The result is pretty much incomprehensible so not really that different.

7 hours ago, Lobo said:

trump does a lot of sign language during press conferences.  

For instance, when you see him doing this:  👐  that means he's saying something is "tremendous" or "perfect" or "testing" or "cases" or "phenomenal"  that's about half his vocabulary right there so really, no ASL translator is needed.  

Or sign language code to Putin.

It's weird that he's the best of the press secretaries. He was kind of like McClellan for W Bush. Sweaty and tense as he tries to structure statements that aren't immediately provable lies. McClellan's performance with W's Georgia National Guard paystubs was a classic of the type. I never really despised Spicey. 

Since then, it's been the agitprop comedy hour starring soulless, bloodless baldface liars who seem to relish stonewalling and dissembling with rich gusto. 

Sarah and the newer, prettier Sarah aren't really bad at their jobs. They were actually perfect in their jobs. They just decided to become terrible people doing despicable things.

Spicey did some of the despicable things, but I always supposed he was relieved to escape. Now he's ruined. The chartreuse isn't helping, but I still see him as human. I'd be interested in talking to him. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as Sarah or this new one.

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It's weird that he's the best of the press secretaries. He was kind of like McClellan for W Bush. Sweaty and tense as he tries to structure statements that aren't immediately provable lies. McClellan's performance with W's Georgia National Guard paystubs was a classic of the type. I never really despised Spicey. 

Since then, it's been the agitprop comedy hour starring soulless, bloodless baldface liars who seem to relish stonewalling and dissembling with rich gusto. 

Sarah and the newer, prettier Sarah aren't really bad at their jobs. They were actually perfect in their jobs. They just decided to become terrible people doing despicable things.

Spicey did some of the despicable things, but I always supposed he was relieved to escape. Now he's ruined. The chartreuse isn't helping, but I still see him as human. I'd be interested in talking to him. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as Sarah or this new one.

I probably couldn't name a single former press secretary for any other president.  It's annoying that I know all 3 of dotard's.  I don't count that one that literally never held a daily briefing.

• Like 1

And you’re forgetting the one between Sarah and Kayleigh.

Which is easy to do because she literally never held one press conference. She was the one with a record of DUIs.

Stephanie Grisham? Gresham?

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I probably couldn't name a single former press secretary for any other president.  It's annoying that I know all 3 of dotard's.  I don't count that one that literally never held a daily briefing.

Was George Stephanopoulos a press secretary or just comms?

Edited by Grade of D as in David
Literally the only other one I could think of

I remember Dee Dee Myers because she was the first woman and James Brady - for obvious reasons.

Was George Stephanopoulos a press secretary or just comms?

He briefed the press for the first six months of the Clinton administration but never actually held the title of Press Secretary. Dee Dee Myers was his first official PS and started in the summer.

• 3 weeks later...

Bwahahahahahaha

he was just a poor kid on the way to ymca bingo when BLM bullies threatened his life !!!! By chance, he happened to be illegally be carrying a AR and was forced to defend himself. As be shot, he yelled out ‘Stand my Ground !!!!’ 

23 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

MAGA idiots can believe Trump has the goods and can play the long game bringing down on a massive organized pedo sex ring filled with high profile liberals and also gleefully play a clip of a Congresswoman going to a spa because it's a real "Gotcha!".

Considering how many fake orgasms Trump has given Melania, you'd think he'd be able to separate the fake from the real at this point in his life.  Same with Ivanka.  

Kayleigh, however, I bet has a really cute and slutty orgasm face.  How awesome is her sex tape gonna be in 7 years?