Kayleigh McEnany is Terrible at This Job

Patrick Bateman

more than 4 years after when he should have had a healthcare plan, we all know there isn't a healthcare plan. it'd be nice if someone asked her why bother having pressers when she's just going to stand there and lie

• The White House press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, on Wednesday dismissed a CNN reporter's questions about which administration officials were working on a long-delayed healthcare plan.
  • "I'm not going to give you a readout of what our healthcare plan looks like and who's working on it," McEnany told the reporter. "If you want to know, come work here at the White House."

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-press-secretary-mocks-reporter-basic-question-about-healthcare-2020-9

On 9/16/2020 at 4:53 PM, TwiceHorn said:

That would be interdasting.  She is currently only four years out of law school, and has never practiced for a moment.  It's not even clear that she's admitted to any bar.

In most of the cushy partnerships given out to politicos, they at least held a legal or quasi-legal position in the government.  And are members of the bar.  Some are actually pretty astute lawyers in addition to their resumes.  Would be interesting to see if she got something with bar admission pending.

Apparently she was asked if she had, and never answered, so given her current obfuscation I’m going with no, she has not passed the bar. (In Florida or anywhere else). 

Apparently she was asked if she had, and never answered, so given her current obfuscation I’m going with no, she has not passed the bar. (In Florida or anywhere else). 

She doesn’t show up on a search of the FL Bar website so I assume she isn’t admitted there.

She doesn't even have a good or convincing delivery.  Like a 10th grade debater.

Also, Keilar remarks at the bottom of this post. https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-kayleigh-mcenany-directly-links-comments-from-cnns-brianna-keilar-to-the-shooting-of-2-louisville-cops/

Surprise, surprise, a gross distortion of what Keilar said, which was actually a question to a panelist/interviewee about Cameron's use of the term "mob justice."

Edited by TwiceHorn

30 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

3 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I wonder what the long game there is. 

"Joe Biden and his network CNN got police officers shot! Biden hates cops because they keep you safe!". 

seriously, the long game is not long. breanna about an hour ago did a thorough factual takedown of the administration and their officials on their lying and dissembling. this was a revenge move, simple as that. trump directed this person to find a reason to call out keiler because keiler called him out. the math is really simple.

4 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Genuinely surprised that she admitted she was wrong.  I expected her to just run with it.

I did too, but you know it would have been him portrayed as being a highbrow bully intellectual so she got it covered either way. The correctness didn't matter. It's all stageshow now.

Hard to pick Trump’s worst press secretary — Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders or McEnany. My vote goes to Sanders. She’s pure unadulterated evil. Spicer was an easily triggered buffoon and McEnany is a clueless parrot.

So then her trip to Oxford was a pretty short commute then?  Memphis to Oxford is only like 90 minutes, I made it myself once for the Ole Miss game.  

Anyway, back to the River Ballots question.  Did she ever clarify who the President was referring to with his "they found"...because the first person I usually question when anything strange is going on down by the river is Matt Foley.  

That's where we are right now in this country one month out from election day.  63 million Americans think there's a river somewhere in Wisconsin filled with discarded Trump ballots.  I mean, a Midwest river once caught on fire, so I guess anything is possible.  But you'd think there'd be a photograph or something of a river covered in voting ballots.  I'll get in my van and head down there myself to check it out.  

Did any reporter ask her if she knows what a Rhodes Scholar is? Now I disagree asking her general knowledge questions about any subject. Someone shouldn't be held to a standard as wikipedia on the spot. But if she's bringing up topics, then I think it's fair game if she has some fundamental knowledge about what she is saying. 

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Technically any student at Rhodes College could probably refer to themselves as a Rhodes scholar (lowercase s)

This was no accident; that's exactly what they did. Get it out there that she's a Rhodes Scholar then how many hear the reversal?

It's a stupid lie, but then, these are pretty stupid people who don't care about lying constantly. It's the air they breathe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Did any reporter ask her if she knows what a Rhodes Scholar is? Now I disagree asking her general knowledge questions about any subject. Someone shouldn't be held to a standard as wikipedia on the spot. But if she's bringing up topics, then I think it's fair game if she has some fundamental knowledge about what she is saying. 

This, they should have immediately went after her on that.  And what Roma said above is absolutely true.  That was purposely put out there and the facebook trumpkin cult will repeat it and eat it up.

Their strategy has always been a constant barrage of misinformation to dilute the whole so as you can write your own narrative.

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

This was no accident; that's exactly what they did. Get it out there that she's a Rhodes Scholar then how many hear the reversal?

It's a stupid lie, but then, these are pretty stupid people who don't care about lying constantly. It's the air they breathe.

Same thing with the "river" (ditch). Same thing with Project Veritas. The very first time that PV was discovered to put out videos claiming "news" that was instead debunked as manipulated falsehoods, the American public should then shame them to oblivion. When I was a kid, the tabloids were never seen as true. They just weren't. Maybe it was the way I was raised, my parents had no money but they knew fact from fiction.

No American should EVER want to much less have to be governed by a tabloid administration.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

I know she'll land a cushy Fox primetime gig by this time next year, but shame and disgrace should really follow her for the rest of her days.

she already had a cable news contributor role in the past even though she didn't seem to have any qualifications other than her face. A willingness to defend Trump + law degree + pretty face (relatively) shouldn't be enough to get on Tv.

1 hour ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Her having to flip through pages in a binder to answer questions always makes me laugh. 

I used to think it was a bit silly, but it's actually the smartest thing she does (she's not dumb in real life, she's just unethical).  Although somebody like Trump and his followers would think referencing written materials is a sign of weakness...she doesn't directly address his followers...she talks to the media.  Then they report to us.  and the raw power of Trump is that he hammers home the same simple messages over and over again.  And when those are discovered to be complete bullshit, he either doubles-down or pivots to a defense message that is simple and hammered over and over again.  His other press secretaries were too off-the-cuff and veered off the playbook.  She literally keeps the playbook in front of her so that she and Trump and the rest of the administration are in lockstep on with the same ten messages on the same ten topics over and over again.  As such, Fox and OANN and the rest of those can report the same thing with consistency.  

You can see on the face of Trump and his supporters when they get inconsistent.  They know they look hypocritical and that's the only thing that bugs them.  They don't know lying, being wrong, being evil, or babbling incoherently.  But they do get embarrassed when they know they've been inconsistent.  Her binder is the smartest thing about her and that's why Trump is keeping her.  She keeps the illusion consistent.  Plus I'm sure he's asked her to touch his dick.  

It's fucking hilarious watching them feast on her. 

Everyone in the world wants to know why the President and her can't literally just say these words "I denounce white supremacism."

and they won't fucking say it, and it's hilarious and absurd and sad

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

It's fucking hilarious watching them feast on her. 

Everyone in the world wants to know why the President and her can't literally just say these words "I denounce white supremacism."

and they won't fucking say it, and it's hilarious and absurd and sad

Thing is, Trump could "denounce" it...and they (Proud Boys, KKK, etc) would all state something to the effect "we know where his heart is...he is just saying this to win the election".

Trump saying it would be a lie, of course....but it's just one more for the talley.

Edited by Francisco 2.0
  • Like 1